+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

humber pre-admission test

karan khurmi

Dec 9, 2011
so i applied in humber second time after refusal of one offer letter before in september
i applied in the same course
and this time they are asking for a Writing Sample, Arithmetic and Algebra Assessment test
i am in india
how can i arrange for this test
plz help
i have very less time left this time
plz reply
thnx in advance in hope of co-operation
regards

H

HBK

Hi karan,
I think it will be online. your I.D.,Password and test link will be given by college in your mail box.
Best of luck bro. for your test

karan khurmi

Dec 9, 2011
Dear Applicant,

To continue with the admissions process and receive an admissions decision, you have been asked to complete an english and math assessment. Due to the distance factor, we are allowing you to complete this assessment without attending the College.

First you must find a Guidance Counselor, Teacher or Professor who is willing to invigilate (proctor) the English writing, arithmetic and algebra assessment for you. They can fax a letter on School letterhead, to The Admission Office at FAX # 416 675-2427.

In the letter, the invigilator will be indicating they are willing to proctor the assessment on behalf of the applicant. This authorization will allow the Admission Representative to fax or email the english and math assessment directly to the invigilator.

NOTE: Please be sure to have them include their email address and phone number along with your full name, Humber student number and the program name you have applied to. Incomplete information may cause a delay in the processing of your application toward admission to your program. Once the letter is received, the test will be forwarded to the invigilator.

The Admissions Office
^^^^ this is what the site says about the test
i hv no idea how to do dat