+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HUMBER is the Good Reputation College in Canada

SUDHARSHAN99

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Need Your Comment Regarding the Humber College for PG in Supply Chain Managment Course in Diploma....

praveen1987

Apr 17, 2013
I am planning to do the same course for sept intake. but i am not so convinced about the job prospect for supply chain management in canada so i am still taking time to decide.If there is any one here having sound knowledge regarding the job prospect for the supply chain please reply.

As per the Humber college, there is no doubt its a reputable college. I have some friends who have done some management courses in HUmber and they been very happy with the teaching and facilities at Humber. Your other option for a supply chain would be St Lawrence and centennial college.

SUDHARSHAN99

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Praveen...thanks for your good reply....now i decided to join Humber Supply chain Managment in Sept 13 or Jan 14.......
to my knowledge am sure there vll more job opening for Supply chain in Canada.....Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper Industries, and lot more....
more disscusion...
you can contact me thru Facebook : Sudharshan Parasuram (Mail:sudharshanparasuram@gmail.com)

am a Mechincal Engineer with 5 years exp in Supply chain Managment (Sales & operation ) in INDIA.