+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber - Concordia !!

vaishnavgowni

Oct 27, 2011
Calgary
Hello,

I got an admit from Wireless and Telecommunications(1 year post graduation course) at Humber for January 2013 intake and I paid 1 year fees in the last week. Problem is that I got my admit from Concordia University Today through e-mail for M. Eng. in Electrical and Computers Engineering for the same intake. I have my medicals today and planning to file the visa on Monday. What should I do now? If I get my visa on Humber, can I shift to Concordia ? Refund from Humber takes 6-8 weeks.

Regards,
Vaishnav Gowni

amanbal

Oct 9, 2012
and about ur situation call the humber college that you pay the fees mistakely so transfer the amout to concordia . they transfer the amount with deduction if you hav any agent call him he do all the work but do it quickly..and this transfer may tak 1-2 working days...!!

usmantanvirbutt

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London / islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-2010
vaishnavgowni said:
Hello,

I got an admit from Wireless and Telecommunications(1 year post graduation course) at Humber for January 2013 intake and I paid 1 year fees in the last week. Problem is that I got my admit from Concordia University Today through e-mail for M. Eng. in Electrical and Computers Engineering for the same intake. I have my medicals today and planning to file the visa on Monday. What should I do now? If I get my visa on Humber, can I shift to Concordia ? Refund from Humber takes 6-8 weeks.

Regards,
Vaishnav Gowni
no you cannot change your university or college, you must get registered in the college or university for which you got your visa, after one semester of study you can change your college or university that too if you are not changing the level of your studies (i.e. going from a bachelor course to another bachelor).

Kulwinder66

Oct 29, 2016
Hi everyone,
I am MCA.
I got study permit approval for Conestoga College, Ontario on 15 Oct 2016 from CHC Chandigarh for Jan 2017 intake.
My course of study is 2 yrs PG Diploma in Mobile Solutions Development and even I booked my flight for the same.
Here comes the twist I got my letter of acceptance from Concordia University, Quebec for Masters in Applied Computer Science for Jan 2017 intake on 25 of Oct 2017with condition to submit my official Transcripts for Academics and IELTS scores before commencing date of my course i.e. jan 09, 2017 and asked to deposit $250 as registration on or before 15 Nov 2016 and apply for CAQ which is required for prior to apply for study permit for the state of Quebec.
As I am also interested in Masters in Computer Science in Concordia Uni But
I have already deposited fee for first sem in Conistoga College, Got GIC for $10,000 (but it is $ 11,000 for QUEBIC) before applying for study permit for conestoga Col
I am going to apply for Official Transcripts from PTU and IELTS for Concordia Uni.
What should I do to Complete the procedure for Changing My DLI, course and state.