+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian and compassionate ground

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Thats wonderful. How do you know if it is with COPR. Yes my kids are still back home.
Second stage approval is the same as COPR I think. There will be a letter that says : You are now a permanent residence……. and they wil ask you to send your pictures for PR card. Is that what u received @ GCL29?

Reactions: GCL29

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
CoPR is when the letter say Congratulations & CoPR #
Yes but mine was different....IRCC is adding my flavors but the same procedure...It came as an email as
HM-Niagara Falls
4318 portage road.........
And listed my UCI, and application # and name and in the email was written..
Good day,
We are please to inform you that you are now a permanent resident of Canada

And then there was the attachment COPR telling you where you arrived at and the next instructions you must follow to get your PR card...

GCL29

Apr 6, 2021
It came as an attached PDF File and it was written on top as well and even it stated in the letter and the second page wanted me to send my picture which I did and within a month time, the PR card also came but I had to then sponsor my spouse even though I added her in the application but H&C only gives the applicant PR automatically and if only the dependents are here with them and they all will qualify but if the dependents are outland they all needs to be sponsored because the file will enlist them as unaccompanying but to make them accompanied, then you got to sponsor them but it will be faster
Oh okay, thank you for the detailed explanation.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Second stage approval is the same as COPR I think. There will be a letter that says : You are now a permanent residence……. and they wil ask you to send your pictures for PR card. Is that what u received @ GCL29?
Yes....Second stage is the COPR because their response to you comes with the decision and the COPR letter!!

Reactions: Blac Kelly..

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Again, thank you! I am incredibly happy.
I know the feeling....It relieves you of all the stress, the fear of the unknown, pressure, what if questions and answers in your mind, always on the internet expectancy and immediately you start to forget all your sorrows....

It is like a feeling you feel when it looks like you are feeling a feeling you've never felt before.....

I call it immigration temperature...lol

Reactions: Blac Kelly..

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Again, thank you! I am incredibly happy.
@GCL29 , please did Niagara fall send u a mail that your file had been transferred for Final review before they sent u the second approval? I was sent a mail that my file has been transferred to an officer for final review so I want to know how many days or weeks more

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Please those who have taken pictures for PR card. What were u asked to write at the back of your photo for Pr card?
One must have the stamp of the photograph shop, name, date and time the picture was taken and one must have your written name, signature and date of birth...

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
@GCL29 , please did Niagara fall send u a mail that your file had been transferred for Final review before they sent u the second approval? I was sent a mail that my file has been transferred to an officer for final review so I want to know how many days or weeks more
That never happened to me.....not sure how that came in

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
One must have the stamp of the photograph shop, name, date and time the picture was taken and one must have your written name, signature and date of birth...
Ok my information on one photo and the photographer info on the second one right?