+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Human resources professional

Gia99

Jan 9, 2024
Hi everyone, I graduated a year ago from a high ranked uni, I speak French and English. HR professionals are in the skilled workers list. I am considering immigrating to Canada and wondering if I should do a masters or if I would have a chance to immigrate without finding a job first. Let me know if you have any idea please!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I graduated a year ago from a high ranked uni, I speak French and English. HR professionals are in the skilled workers list. I am considering immigrating to Canada and wondering if I should do a masters or if I would have a chance to immigrate without finding a job first. Let me know if you have any idea please!!
What is your CRS score? Do you have a year of continious, skilled work experience? Most NOCs are skilled but doesn’t mean you will get a job in HR with no Canadian work experience, understanding of Canadian HR practices or HR designation. What are your expectations coming to Canada?

Gia99

Jan 9, 2024
What is your CRS score? Do you have a year of continious, skilled work experience? Most NOCs are skilled but doesn’t mean you will get a job in HR with no Canadian work experience, understanding of Canadian HR practices or HR designation. What are your expectations coming to Canada?
My CRS score was close to 500 last time I checked not sure if that’s great, I have skilled work experience my expectation is to keep working in HR.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My CRS score was close to 500 last time I checked not sure if that’s great, I have skilled work experience my expectation is to keep working in HR.
Wow…500 and you know French. If so why haven’t you received an ITA? Assume you have completed ECA, language tests, have one year skilled experience and have the funds.

Gia99

Jan 9, 2024
Wow…500 and you know French. If so why haven’t you received an ITA? Assume you have completed ECA, language tests, have one year skilled experience and have the funds.
I haven’t done anything yet! I’ve just started looking into this and don’t have enough information yet, I want to work with an agency and trying to find one I can trust atm. Also doing my own research - What would you suggest I do at this point? Some direction would be much appreciated

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I haven’t done anything yet! I’ve just started looking into this and don’t have enough information yet, I want to work with an agency and trying to find one I can trust atm. Also doing my own research - What would you suggest I do at this point? Some direction would be much appreciated
Research Express Entry and get all the documents that you need. Don’t need an agent.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay