+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hrdc approval time

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
Yes, he did called service canada ...but that didnt help much . he just got a call for verification last week and then the approval day before yesterday. I think they r proccessing in a queue..

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
Its surprising that only one person was lucky enough to post a positive for receiving the hrdc approval letter...:-(
When will it be our chance to do the same?
Any updates why HRDC letters are taking so long...

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
Hi Simon123,

Thnx for your positive words...I can now only hope that what you are saying will happen for me too...it thats the case I should receive my HRDC in 2 weeks max...the thing is i m not sure when my employer has applied...is it around mid July or end of July or first week of August...so you see its a bit restless situation for...feel so much anticipation since past 2 weeks but havnt heard anything from the employers...its like this is the first step in a long steps for immigration...and this first step is only getting to be so restless and worrying...well all i can do is stay positive...

so simon123 have you handed in your app to NS?

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
Hello guys! It would be nice to know any update from anyone about HRDC...why is it that some of us have to wait for so long? And this is just the beginning...

sadiqmaknojia

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
ok fellows.......here`s the news

They have declined my employer`s application for AEO with the reason that

given the current economic situation and the unemployment level within our profession and the area(means employer`s), it is not prudent to grant permission for new people to come to the country.

They have said that we can apply later once the economic condition improves

application sent for aeo under NOC 1111 on 28 july 2009 got reply on 20 nov 2009

good luck to all of you,

best wishes

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
Hello sadiqmaknojia,

Really sorry to hear the news...know how you feel esp after waiting for so long and then u hear such news...i am also in the same boat...my emp had applied for the aeo in aug 1 week and may be i will need to wait for few days to hear from them...hope for the best and we can only think that whatever happens, happens for good :)

UAE

Star Member
Feb 24, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-jul-2009
Doc's Request.
02-oct-2009
just today I have completed 12 weeks which means 3 months No Response from HRSDC Disappointing. :(

nsbatth

May 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all

Could any one tell me How much time canad alabour service take toget job offer approved
I am apllying under skilled worker from India and got Job offer and applied for approval in April'10

Regards
Narinder Singh