+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hrdc approval time

nas278

Sep 29, 2009
For AEO it take 30 business days in Ontario. I spoke with the customer service rep yesterday and they gave me that time frame. I dont know if its same for LMO or not.

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
@ nas278 - is it possible for you to confirm with the customer service rep. why the hrdc approval letters are taking about 10-12 weeks for many of us like me on this forums? I would appreciate any input from your side...as I am still waiting for my AEO from hrdc since July! so as you can see its been almost 2 and half months now...:-(

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
hi guys.. i can actually confirm what nas278 mentioned.

before reading this forum, i called sc-ontario and they indeed mention that it takes them an average of 25-30 workings days to process aeo application.

what is surprising - the customer rep mentioned that sc do not have any backlog!

have anyone tried requesting your respective employers to contact sc already to check the status?

@simon123 - i really do hope that we hear something better this coming week. i've just waited for 7 weeks yet i feel it is already eternity!

sadiqmaknojia

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
hello

mine 8 weeks are finished already but still no news, i will wait untill 12 oct as my 120 days will expire on 14oct so in case i wont get it i will send my full app. with a CL explaining the situation hope this will work

please any one received their HRSDC approval share ur timelines here

thanks

Sadiq

blueberry

Jul 30, 2009
Hi!
I'm in the same boat. Plz do tell me how to convince the IO when i send my full application to the CHC that i will receive my AEO later?

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
@simon123 - As you had mentioned earlier, that someone you know had recd. the hrdc letter and so things are moving at hrdc...but it seems that due to some reason hrdc is taking three times the time as stated by some...that is 30 working days...for some of us its been about 3 months...could there be any reason for this. Also, no one on this thread seems to have stated that they personally have recd. an AEO recently, which is quite surprising!

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
waiting.. waiting... and still waiting... 7 weeks after still the same... no movement/update!

it's frustrating that most of us do not have any idea yet on what is happening with the AEO processing.

i do hope that we can have something positive to look forward to in the coming days!

good luck to us all!

Prits

Oct 3, 2009
cyberjunky said:
My husband's employer applied for LMO on July 15th already and we are still waiting.
The company faxed a letter last week stating the urgency of it as they are short etc. etc .
They first said 6-8 weeks and then they changed it to 8-10 weeks.
We are at week 9 now.

current process time is 6-8 weeks, however special request can be made in case of expiration of work permit etc. please check with your employer.

Prits

Oct 3, 2009
HRSDC Current process time for LMO is 6-8 weeks, however expedite request can be made if some one work permit is expiring. Please check your sources if you are waiting for more than 8 weeks, something is just not right!

thanks,

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
it's really pity that most of us are sitting helplessly waiting for the "mercy" of SC.

:-(

tired of waiting...

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
I am reallu getting sick ... waiting .. i didnt expected 3 months at all .... my employer said he didnt receive any call from hrdc yet so .. no hopes in next week too ....

And yes, one of frind who applied two days before me got it 1-2 weeks ago .. so i dont really understand .. what have i done ! !

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tell your employer to request HRSDC to expedite the process.I m sure they ll respond positively to his request as in this process a lot depends on the employer.

good luck

sadiqmaknojia

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
any news from any one?????

one more question guys do HRSDC send any acknoledgement letter after employer send the application+req.docs. to HRSDC???

Regards

Sadiq