+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How will I be able to get back my original Grade 12 certificate if I were denied a Study Permit?

ayylmao

Aug 6, 2017
Ayy guys, so I'm sending my original certificate to the university I got accepted in but I need to ask something before I do so. How will I be able return my original certificate from the university I applied in if I were to be rejected a Study Permit? Thanks.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Ayy guys, so I'm sending my original certificate to the university I got accepted in but I need to ask something before I do so. How will I be able return my original certificate from the university I applied in if I were to be rejected a Study Permit? Thanks.
As far as i know, you dont know to send your original documents. You have to just send a copy of it, on which there would be a stamp of your school, from where you've passed your grade 12th.
Confirm this from uni website or from your consultant.

onlyravian

Jul 26, 2017
Never send your original documents. University never asks for original at the time of admission. They only ask for a copy of certificate which is signed stamped and in a sealed envelope from the certificate issuing institute. After the admission, they may seek the original certificate with you in person.

ayylmao

Aug 6, 2017
Thank you so much for the replies guys, I'm going to my school to copy the certificate, slap an envelope on it, and ask our school's principal to stamp and sign it.