+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to write my name in hindi in family information form, plz help

Sana90

Apr 24, 2013
on the IMM 5645 family information form , instruction is given - complete ALL names in english and in your native language , mine is hindi , guys please tell me how did you people filled in hindi, please help me
thank you

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Sana90 said:
on the IMM 5645 family information form , instruction is given - complete ALL names in english and in your native language , mine is hindi , guys please tell me how did you people filled in hindi, please help me
thank you
nobody fills name in native language. so don't worry.

Khan_1

Feb 19, 2013
Sana90 said:
thank you
I think you should write names of your family members in hindi as well, no risk should be taken.
its easy, go to google.com, at the top of page you will see some options like YOU , SEARCH , IMAGES, PLAY, NEWS .... .... .... ... MORE
just click on more and select translate now new page will be displayed, write your name in english on left hand side and traslate it in any language you want, result will appear on right hand side now copy your result and past it on the form where it is required, hopefully it will work, i did the same in my form.

Regards

prokrito

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have given my native name by hand below the printed English Name. As it is instructed, I have followed that one.

Khan_1

Feb 19, 2013
prokrito said:
I have given my native name by hand below the printed English Name. As it is instructed, I have followed that one.
My application was firstly rejected only due to writing that native names with hands

kiranone

Sep 10, 2014
Khan_1 said:
I think you should write names of your family members in hindi as well, no risk should be taken.
its easy, go to google.com, at the top of page you will see some options like YOU , SEARCH , IMAGES, PLAY, NEWS .... .... .... ... MORE
just click on more and select translate now new page will be displayed, write your name in english on left hand side and traslate it in any language you want, result will appear on right hand side now copy your result and past it on the form where it is required, hopefully it will work, i did the same in my form.

Regards
Its not working

sidhurukku

May 2, 2018
any one please help out in this regard.
I tried using google input tools.
We can input through this tool. but words in Punjabi not displayed correctly

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi.

5707 form information pls

Whom to mention as main applicant . Applying for spouse in India. I am in Canada wp.

How about native. Need to download and write and upload. Pls suggestions