+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to withdraw QSW Mon project application?

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Please explain. you already submitted your PNP application and during your application case officer told you to withdraw CSQ application first. Right?

I tried couple of times on this forum to know the process of withdraw from csq application for my spouse.

I am federal skill worker applicant and my spouse is in my application.

Any suggestion please.
(Two application:
1- my spouse csq principal applicant and I am accompanying
2- I am fsw principal applicant and my spouse is accompanying me)

Is your CSQ application withdrawn?
I am caught up in similar situation
My PNP officer wants me to withdraw my CSQ app thru Mon Projet Quebec before I could be issued a nomination. Quebec office asked me to write a formal letter to their Office requesting for withdrawal. My letter was acknowledged as received by Quebec office on 19/May/2017 but I haven't heard back from them yet! I'm worried now since I have received a 30 days notice from PNP office :(

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
Please explain. you already submitted your PNP application and during your application case officer told you to withdraw CSQ application first. Right?

I tried couple of times on this forum to know the process of withdraw from csq application for my spouse.

I am federal skill worker applicant and my spouse is in my application.

Any suggestion please.
(Two application:
1- my spouse csq principal applicant and I am accompanying
2- I am fsw principal applicant and my spouse is accompanying me)

Hi techLover,
"Please explain. you already submitted your PNP application and during your application case officer told you to withdraw CSQ application first. Right?"
That's Right... I was surprised at the PNP officers request since I don't remember reading that a Quebec application cannot be made if one submits a PNP or Express Entry app. What I read was, applicants cant accept 2 nominations & must give up 1 to have their EE processed. I am surprised since I have no nominations yet from PNP or from Quebec :(. Sorry but I dont have an answer to your Q, however, I read somewhere on this forum earlier that MIDI & Quebec don't talk, I wonder if anyone has submitted a PNP app without giving details of their CSQ app or vice versa... advise from forum seniors on our situation would be helpful

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Are you June/Aug 2016 CSQ applicant?

You are right. I also never read that one submitted for Quebec Certificate application cannot applying in PNP or Express Entry programs.

As in my spouse Quebec case (Aug, 2016), We are just competing for Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ). ; so federal part of application for Quebec can't be initiated before CSQ. And Quebec didn't ask for any documentation yet, it means processing on application is not started.

At Federal level, we have one application and that is EE. This give some sense of relieve.

Previously, I also read on this forum that MIDI & Quebec don't talk.

I guess during EE application we are not asked about in process application for Quebec?

Hi techLover,
"Please explain. you already submitted your PNP application and during your application case officer told you to withdraw CSQ application first. Right?"
That's Right... I was surprised at the PNP officers request since I don't remember reading that a Quebec application cannot be made if one submits a PNP or Express Entry app. What I read was, applicants cant accept 2 nominations & must give up 1 to have their EE processed. I am surprised since I have no nominations yet from PNP or from Quebec :(. Sorry but I dont have an answer to your Q, however, I read somewhere on this forum earlier that MIDI & Quebec don't talk, I wonder if anyone has submitted a PNP app without giving details of their CSQ app or vice versa... advise from forum seniors on our situation would be helpful

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
Are you June/Aug 2016 CSQ applicant?

You are right. I also never read that one submitted for Quebec Certificate application cannot applying in PNP or Express Entry programs.

As in my spouse Quebec case (Aug, 2016), We are just competing for Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ). ; so federal part of application for Quebec can't be initiated before CSQ. And Quebec didn't ask for any documentation yet, it means processing on application is not started.

At Federal level, we have one application and that is EE. This give some sense of relieve.

Previously, I also read on this forum that MIDI & Quebec don't talk.

I guess during EE application we are not asked about in process application for Quebec?
Yep, was amongst the 5000 CSQ applicants accepted in June 2016... I must say, it was one of a kind experience waiting in virtual waiting room to submit CSQ app...

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Hi Ali,
Thanks for your reply
That's wat I did, provided the pnp immi officer full details with timelines of efforts made since receiving their withdrawal request making evident, the delay to fulfil their requirement is not from my side. My mail was read by the Immi Officer on Mon, 15/05/2017 but I haven't received a response from her yet. Hoping the response will be positive...but the wait is frustrating
please update and share your experience !
I am in the same situation!
thank you!

tOngui

Sep 1, 2016
I'm August 2016 applicant and already have my COPR thru the express entry. I would like also to withdraw my application and if I can get a refund will be great. Please let us know if there is a way to do it.

ik2016

Jun 14, 2016
I'm August 2016 applicant and already have my COPR thru the express entry. I would like also to withdraw my application and if I can get a refund will be great. Please let us know if there is a way to do it.
Hello
I need some help , do you mentioned anywhere in EE application about CSQ application (in LOE or any other field). And have you mailed MIDI regarding cancellation of CSQ application when you received ITA