+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to update spouse accompanying status after receiving ITA

Maduhashini

Nov 27, 2020
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone knows how to update the spouse accompanying status after receiving the ITA. When i initially submitted the application, i mentioned that my spouse will not be accompanying me and now i would like to add him in the application. our score together is above the draw cut off at the point when the invitation was sent. Hope someone knows how i can request change to the application.

Thanks in advance.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi,

I would like to know if anyone knows how to update the spouse accompanying status after receiving the ITA. When i initially submitted the application, i mentioned that my spouse will not be accompanying me and now i would like to add him in the application. our score together is above the draw cut off at the point when the invitation was sent. Hope someone knows how i can request change to the application.

Thanks in advance.
You can change by going to your application and select top of the page modify or something like that you will see

Maduhashini

Nov 27, 2020
You can change by going to your application and select top of the page modify or something like that you will see
Thank you so much. There was an option on the top to modify family information which allows to update the status. Thank you so much for letting me know

Reactions: nns14