+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to track???

GRV

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi
I applied to nova scotia on 8thJune09 via Registered Post (India) by air - and till now the DD hasnt been encashed.
Also, i am not able to track the registered post via India post website.
does anyone has any information on how to track the registration posts.

Kindly advice.
GRV

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
I think you are in a tough situation.

1. Can't track the courier.
2. DD not encashed yet.

These were the only 2 windows most of us have. Some of the priveleged (who are already in Canada) can track through their previous identifier (I guess professional1 was mentioning about some work permit # etc).

If you are not having thie 3rd option too... then you are left with one of the below options:
1) keep checking with you bank every week about encashment. many cases reveal that the information is updated with the bank only a week or later after the dd was encashed. means for eg., you might hear from bank that dd was encashed on 15th july, when you call them on 30th july)
2) write to CIC (post/fax) asking for the status giving full details ----- they may or may not respond to your query.

hope it helps.

cheers bolt'z'

jassin

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Boss...

We are on the same train..
Me to applied through Registered post from Delhi in last week of May, but no reply yet. but my dd is cleared.

Waiting....
Remain in touch with me, my email id is jaspreetsinghbawa1@gmail.com

Regards,
Jas

GRV

Star Member
May 5, 2009
yeahhh...its really frustrating...well can see from many posts that its gonna take way longer time then before...
so its just Waitt wait n wait..
n yaa boltzz will keep chkin with the bank...(as theres no other option)..well thnx fr the reply...
Jas --> hv sent u a mail from my id...

Anyways hope fr the luck fr all of us..

GRV

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Hope you all get your AOR soon.

So, pls use Fedex/DHL etc. in the next time to send your documents to track them in every hour.

You will find many members in this forum who got their AOR after a long time. Actually they encash the DD after checking that all fields of your appliaction form are filled in and you have the required points. Once your DD is encashed you may think that they will retain your appliaction and you will get AOR. However, this does not mean that your application will be processed.

Good luck.

SYED

canuck

Feb 5, 2009
If you have registered the mail with ems service then you can track the package on canada post website or ems international tracking site once the status shows that it has left delhi.... hope this helps