+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to track PR Card.

Oct 3, 2017
PR Card Status Update

Time Line: Received our PR Cards. Applied on July 27th. Approved on Sep19th. Reached the mail box on Oct 2nd. (Did soft landing and got the cards sent to my friends place : 57 Days from landing. No additional photo request.

How to track you PR card?
Option 1 : Tracking by linking through your EE Profile.
Well the easiest way is to link it with your EE profile. However you need to try multiple times. (Daily limit is 5 tries). (Gets frustrating at times). After multiple tries I managed to get the card linked to EE profile. (I used the UCI option).

Option 2 :Tracking w.o linking using the link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do : This never worked for me nor have i heard it work in the forum.

And the good thing about linking it makes life little easy to track.

TIP 1: If you are travelling to your home country after soft landing please do take care of original COPR for getting a PRTD issued (incase you have to travel back w.o PR card).

TIP 2: Also ensure that your address is rightly mentioned and printed when you are doing your immigration formalities. Please double and triple check. Else it is a pain to get it corrected and may lead to delay in the card being issued.
TIP 3: Keep an additional set of Photographs with PR Card specifications [[LINK ] You may want to keep this set with your friends in Canada if you are planning to come back w.o PR Card. This may be needed if the photos that you have submitted are rejected. (Lot of cases for request of additional pics have been mentioned in the forum : you may save hefty courier charges almost 100+CAD if you were to send the via couriered)

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
What are the statuses of a linked application? So far it's been "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Regarding Tip #3, I was initially planning to do that, but time was really tight and I wasn't able to. Is there any issue with sending photos to Canada from another country?

Thanks!

ravi335

May 9, 2018
Team,

Can anyone tell me if we may call or email anywhere for PR card.
if i have completed my time frame of 8 weeks.

going2CA

Sep 16, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
PR Card Status Update

Time Line: Received our PR Cards. Applied on July 27th. Approved on Sep19th. Reached the mail box on Oct 2nd. (Did soft landing and got the cards sent to my friends place : 57 Days from landing. No additional photo request.

How to track you PR card?
Option 1 : Tracking by linking through your EE Profile.
Well the easiest way is to link it with your EE profile. However you need to try multiple times. (Daily limit is 5 tries). (Gets frustrating at times). After multiple tries I managed to get the card linked to EE profile. (I used the UCI option).

Option 2 :Tracking w.o linking using the link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do : This never worked for me nor have i heard it work in the forum.

And the good thing about linking it makes life little easy to track.

TIP 1: If you are travelling to your home country after soft landing please do take care of original COPR for getting a PRTD issued (incase you have to travel back w.o PR card).

TIP 2: Also ensure that your address is rightly mentioned and printed when you are doing your immigration formalities. Please double and triple check. Else it is a pain to get it corrected and may lead to delay in the card being issued.
TIP 3: Keep an additional set of Photographs with PR Card specifications [[LINK ] You may want to keep this set with your friends in Canada if you are planning to come back w.o PR Card. This may be needed if the photos that you have submitted are rejected. (Lot of cases for request of additional pics have been mentioned in the forum : you may save hefty courier charges almost 100+CAD if you were to send the via couriered)
This isn’t working for me. It says there’s no such record

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I have got my COPR on 30-July-2021 and now it is about 6 months(180 days) completed and I have not Received the PR Card

What should I do, Shall I wait for my PR card or I must reapply for PR Card?

suggestion !!!