Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
I applied under 1122 & my file reached to CIC on time, I got e-mail last month with case no.

Yesterday I checked my online status, and it is "In-Process".

-(i)it only says we got your application & (ii) sent you a letter). I can not see anything like file transferred to visa office but my status is "In-Process". I am bit confused, is it possible to be "In-Process" without file transfer to visa office. or it is negative sign :-X

Second, I was not able to get PCC and I have not submitted the same.... how can I submit my PCC for my case?

any clue????

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
indiatohcanada said:
I applied under 1122 & my file reached to CIC on time, I got e-mail last month with case no.

-(i)it only says we got your application & (ii) sent you a letter). I can not see anything like file transferred to visa office but my status is "In-Process". I am bit confused, is it possible to be "In-Process" without file transfer to visa office. or it is negative sign :-X

Second, I was not able to get PCC and I have not submitted the same.... how can I submit my PCC for my case?

any clue????
ecas status is ot reliable so just wait and hope for the best. moreover u shd send ur pcc to chc with a covering letter as soon as possible

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes. I too agree with Pk09. You should not delay PCC. If it is not in English you should get it translated as per the instructions.

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Pk09 said:
ecas status is ot reliable so just wait and hope for the best. moreover u shd send ur pcc to chc with a covering letter as soon as possible
thanks for replying... by CHC you meant CIC where I sent initial application or Visa Office...?
Sorry basic thing, but not sure CHC refers to CIC or VO?

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
wilson said:
Yes. I too agree with Pk09. You should not delay PCC. If it is not in English you should get it translated as per the instructions.
thanks, it's in English, will send as suggested...

yashpatel

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2011
AOR Received.
Decision Made
IELTS Request
7 bands (submitted)
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Request
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Interview........
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
01-05-2012
indiatohcanada said:

any clue????
Regarding your first question, I would say that don't entirely depend on E-case status. There might be some technical error or they might have not uploaded your status properly. So, don't worry.

Now coming on your second question, Obviously you can't get the PCC directly. I would say that in your (India) case you have to show a letter requesting for PCC from New Delhi VO to your regional passport application accepting office at police station. Once you get that letter of request for a PCC then you go to that office. They will give you a draft of how to write an application requesting PCC.

You have to write that application on a plain paper and have to submit together with a letter from ND VO and passport photocopy, photos, other identity proofs.

Then after some days your application will be transferred to your regional police station. You have to go there and have to give a statement in front of an officer.

Hope this information will help you.

Regards,

yash

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
yashpatel said:
Regarding your first question, I would say that don't entirely depend on E-case status. There might be some technical error or they might have not uploaded your status properly. So, don't worry.

Now coming on your second question, Obviously you can't get the PCC directly. I would say that in your (India) case you have to show a letter requesting for PCC from New Delhi VO to your regional passport application accepting office at police station. Once you get that letter of request for a PCC then you go to that office. They will give you a draft of how to write an application requesting PCC.

You have to write that application on a plain paper and have to submit together with a letter from ND VO and passport photocopy, photos, other identity proofs.

Then after some days your application will be transferred to your regional police station. You have to go there and have to give a statement in front of an officer.

Regards,

yash
Big B,

I have got my PCC & wanted to submit.... I appreciate your willingness to guide & help me.

thanks....

new_2_canada

Apr 25, 2011
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yashpatel said:

Regards,

yash
Hi Yash, I am not sure if you ever got a PCC in India or why you had to go through such a process if you did. I and atleast 30-40 people got PCC very easily. the steps are as below.

• Download the form 2 link is:"http://passport.gov.in/cpv/miscell.pdf "
  • Fill in the form, past your PP photo on the form
  • Go to the Misc service window in your regional Passport office and submit the form with Fee of Rs. 300 and passport. They will ask about the country you need PCC for.
  • Collect the Stamped (PCC Issued stamp) Passport and 2 copies of PCC at the time instructed by officer when submiting the forms, it is usually same day evening

yashpatel

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2011
AOR Received.
Decision Made
IELTS Request
7 bands (submitted)
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Request
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Interview........
08-12-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
01-05-2012
new_2_canada said:
Hi Yash, I am not sure if you ever got a PCC in India or why you had to go through such a process if you did. I and atleast 30-40 people got PCC very easily. the steps are as below.

• Download the form 2 link is:"http://passport.gov.in/cpv/miscell.pdf "
  • Fill in the form, past your PP photo on the form
  • Go to the Misc service window in your regional Passport office and submit the form with Fee of Rs. 300 and passport. They will ask about the country you need PCC for.
  • Collect the Stamped (PCC Issued stamp) Passport and 2 copies of PCC at the time instructed by officer when submiting the forms, it is usually same day evening
But in my city I had to face the situation which I have mentioned here. There is no such an easy procedure at our place.

Yash

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi yashpatel,

Your previous post is correct. In some states/places where the regional passport office is not nearby a PCC can be availed from the respective District Supdt. of Police office in co-ordination with the applicant's local police station. No need to go to the passport office.