+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to show salary paid proof for a dentist.

Kovid gupta

Jan 24, 2021
Hey everyone! I'm a dentist working in a private dental clinic.
I'm being paid in cash and I've no salary slip for it , as I'm in a private dental dental clinic.
How can I show my salary paid in proof of work experience section in express entry profile.
I've asked my dentist, he will write my letter of work experience with mentioning I'm being paid in cash and other important details. Will it be fine!?
Or what if I ask my dentist to pay via UPI, that'll definitely be shown in my passbook.
Please help.
Thank You.

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Hey everyone! I'm a dentist working in a private dental clinic.
I'm being paid in cash and I've no salary slip for it , as I'm in a private dental dental clinic.
How can I show my salary paid in proof of work experience section in express entry profile.
I've asked my dentist, he will write my letter of work experience with mentioning I'm being paid in cash and other important details. Will it be fine!?
Or what if I ask my dentist to pay via UPI, that'll definitely be shown in my passbook.
Please help.
Thank You.
If you can wait for 6 months, then receiving salary in account will be a good option as it will reflect in your account.

If you are in hurry, simple get 6 months salary slips from your boss and explain about cash transactions in letter of explanation.

Reactions: Kovid gupta

Kovid gupta

Jan 24, 2021
If you can wait for 6 months, then receiving salary in account will be a good option as it will reflect in your account.

If you are in hurry, simple get 6 months salary slips from your boss and explain about cash transactions in letter of explanation.
Thank you so much for the reply man! So going for the UPI way will be the best way! Right?