+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to show my work experience after receiving ITA?

mann20

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Hi frnds, I am having a query regarding my work experience. I have a total work experience of 5 years from May 2013 to May 2018 in IT. Since then I have been working as freelance or part time work. My query is should I show my part time work in ITA related documents or should I skip this. If no, then how should I show my part time work experience?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi frnds, I am having a query regarding my work experience. I have a total work experience of 5 years from May 2013 to May 2018 in IT. Since then I have been working as freelance or part time work. My query is should I show my part time work in ITA related documents or should I skip this. If no, then how should I show my part time work experience?
Showing or not showing your part time experience is your call based on your CRS score. But given that you have full time experience of 5 years you can most probably leave the part time work experience out from "Work History". However, if you receive your ITA .. in the application you will see a "Personal History" section. You will mention your part time work in this section.

mann20

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Showing or not showing your part time experience is your call based on your CRS score. But given that you have full time experience of 5 years you can most probably leave the part time work experience out from "Work History". However, if you receive your ITA .. in the application you will see a "Personal History" section. You will mention your part time work in this section.
Thanks cansha for the response. If that is the case will the investigating officer ask for or inquire about the gap months till date. Do they need any supporting document for my part time work if I mention that in the Personal History section?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks cansha for the response. If that is the case will the investigating officer ask for or inquire about the gap months till date. Do they need any supporting document for my part time work if I mention that in the Personal History section?
No work gap needs to be explained... also any work experience in personal history does not need any supporting documents.