+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to send passports from Saudi Arabia to london

waqashz

Star Member
May 22, 2009
Hello brothers
any one can tell me that how to send the passports from ksa to london.
means we have to use courier or by registered mail,?
because i heard from some where that it it illegal to send passports from one country to other.
thanx

windtunnel

Sep 10, 2009
First of off, you will need to check with your local passport office, whether it is legal or not. If they ask the reason, you can tell them it's to stamp a visa. They would understand this.

If it is legal to send, they will give you a letter or a form authorizing you to send your passport. With that letter, you can go to DHL or UPS and courier the passport to London.

If you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia, then you have to approach your country's embassy or high commission and ask for instructions for this.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are under sponsorship in Saudi Arabia with an "Iqama", your passport may be in the custody of your sponsor. You have to explain your employer about the requirement. Any courier companies like Aramex/DHL/FedEx will send it but you have to get an international return airway bill from them and attach with the passport. CHC will not return the passport without the return airway bill. Discusss about this matter with any courier company. I suggest Aramex, who is better in this deal.