+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send documents to wes

tulikak

Aug 9, 2016
Hello All,
Need some help urgently:
1. Bachelors and masters transcripts - i have received the same from university and need to send to wes. Can I put both in one envelope and send or university envelopes directly need to be sent?
2. Degree - wes website says forward a copy of degree - How this needs to be sent? courier or email? If courier, can I share both degrees in one envelope? and do I need to get these attested from someone before sending.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

tk

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tulikak said:
Hello All,
Need some help urgently:
1. Bachelors and masters transcripts - i have received the same from university and need to send to wes. Can I put both in one envelope and send or university envelopes directly need to be sent?
Your transcripts need to be in sealed, stamped envelopes from the university. These sealed envelopes can then be placed inside a another envelope for posting.

2. Degree - wes website says forward a copy of degree - How this needs to be sent? courier or email? If courier, can I share both degrees in one envelope? and do I need to get these attested from someone before sending.
Courier. Yes, it can be put inside the envelope with the university envelopes.

Thanks in advance.

tk

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
tulikak said:
Hello All,
Need some help urgently:

Thanks in advance.

tk
It's best when the sealed transcripts are sent directly by the school to WES. WES has been known to reject transcripts sent directly be the applicant. You can send them separately and directly to WES but using the name of the schools as sender.

You forward a copy of your degree certificate directly yourself to WES by courier or fax.

See WES contact details here, http://wes.org/ca/contactus.asp

aurelero

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
France
Maybe it has changed since then but you are supposed to send the copies of your degree by yourself in a simple envelope. No need to involve the institution there. Your institution will only deal with the "Academic Transcripts".

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I did it last week .The university should sealed the envelope and send it ,or you can send it from the closest carries office .

aurelero

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
France
I did it last week .The university should sealed the envelope and send it ,or you can send it from the closest carries office .
Then it must be different from one country to another.
Here in France, this is exactly what WES is asking me to do:
"Degree Certificate (Diplômes/Attestations de Réussite).
What you need to do: For completed study, YOU send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document."

As you can see it does not involve the institution.

snowflayc

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Then it must be different from one country to another.
Here in France, this is exactly what WES is asking me to do:
"Degree Certificate (Diplômes/Attestations de Réussite).
What you need to do: For completed study, YOU send a clear and legible copy of this document to WES. Do not send your original document."

As you can see it does not involve the institution.
I think this is correct. You are supposed to send the diploma copy attested. University sends the transcripts = diploma supplement.

Reactions: aurelero