+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to receive money from GIC ater reaching Canada

Aman R

Jun 8, 2017
India
Hey everyone, I have opened my GIC account with Scotia bank. Can anyone please guide me through the process of getting the first installment of $2000 after reaching Canada and how many days will take to receive the funds.

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone, I have opened my GIC account with Scotia bank. Can anyone please guide me through the process of getting the first installment of $2000 after reaching Canada and how many days will take to receive the funds.
Go to scotia bank branch with welcome letter offer letter of collge , visa approval letter and one two more documents mentioned on your scotia bank welcome letter .they will open your account and will give you initial 2000 cad in your account within no time .

Aman R

Jun 8, 2017
India
Go to scotia bank branch with welcome letter offer letter of collge , visa approval letter and one two more documents mentioned on your scotia bank welcome letter .they will open your account and will give you initial 2000 cad in your account within no time .
Do they also provide the debit card at the same time and can i withdraw the amount at the moment they open my account?

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do they also provide the debit card at the same time and can i withdraw the amount at the moment they open my account?
Off course you can withdraw the money it's your money but i am not sure do they provide debit card or not . I think yes they do provide debit card .