+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to obtain police clearance from KSA

danzkie30

Nov 8, 2011
Hi,

does anybody knows how to obtain police clearance from KSA? I still have my Expired police clearance the one i used when i was processing my documents in canadian embassy in KSA. Does the CIC accepts expired police clearance??

danzkie

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think they will accept the expired one,
CHC London sent me a letter in Arabic, which i took to the foreign affairs to get attested
then i went to local police station here in Dammam, they did the finger prints and told me
to collect the PCC the next day, which i did.

thanks

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
danzkie30 said:
Hi,

does anybody knows how to obtain police clearance from KSA? I still have my Expired police clearance the one i used when i was processing my documents in canadian embassy in KSA. Does the CIC accepts expired police clearance??

danzkie
dear member if you are talking about police certificate regarding Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, see the details below

Saudi Arabia
Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?

Yes. However, certificates are available only to current and past legal residents.

How and where do I obtain one?

If you need a police certificate, your immigration processing office will give you a request letter. If you have any questions about this, please contact your immigration processing office.

If you live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

If your application is being processed at the Canadian High Commission in London, you are not required to obtain a police certificate until the London visa office sends you a police certificate request letter with instructions on how to apply.

If you are applying at the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE, you should submit the police certificate with your application. You can contact the visa office for a request letter at fax: (971 2) 694-0396 or e-mail: abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca Please include your immigration file number if you have one.

For applications being processed at any other office, request letters may be obtained by e‑mail: riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca or fax: 966-1-488-9657. Please include the file number, the office where you applied and your mailing address.

The police certificate request letter will be sent to you by mail. You must present this letter, along with valid identification and proof of legal residency in Saudi Arabia to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If they approve you, you must then apply for the police certificate in person at the relevant police headquarters.

If you live outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Consult the nearest Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for information on how to obtain a police certificate.

If your application is being processed in Canada, you are not required to obtain a police certificate until the Case Processing Centre sends you a police certificate request letter. For instructions on how to apply for a police certificate, consult the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia located in Ottawa

Regards,
Shazia