+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to obtain a letter of nomination from a Province or Territory ?

Caisarts

May 24, 2016
I saw that obtain a letter from a Province or Territory increase a lot the total of points, how is the process to ask this letter ???
thanks so much
Dany

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caisarts said:
I saw that obtain a letter from a Province or Territory increase a lot the total of points, how is the process to ask this letter ???
thanks so much
Dany
You need to apply to them through their PNP programs. Visit individual province nomination program websites and see which are open and for which you qualify.

Caisarts

May 24, 2016
thanks for the reply, but I still don't understand what is PNP programs... do you need a work proposal from Canada ? please, can you explain me better? I can't find infos about what is ... thanks so much

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Caisarts said:
thanks for the reply, but I still don't understand what is PNP programs... do you need a work proposal from Canada ? please, can you explain me better? I can't find infos about what is ... thanks so much
Click on this link to get more information abour PNP - Provincial Nomination Programs, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/