+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to learn more on Canadian Tax laws

shibdutta

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello Members,

people who have landed and got a job and settling down, can help me here.

I am trying to learn more about Canadian Tax laws, such as what are the brackets, what are ways to get more tax discount.

this will help us to decide how much we will actually earn after tax deduction. and how much we spend on Food and other items.

please who are settling near Toronto can give me their number, I can call. I am still in India. Can also be reached on Watsup
+91 9910957248

Thanks
Shiv

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
anyway one of my friends there not to fear about canada tax, he said there tax accounts for 25% of your total earnings per week, i dont tink thats much,

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
shibdutta said:
Hello Members,

people who have landed and got a job and settling down, can help me here.

I am trying to learn more about Canadian Tax laws, such as what are the brackets, what are ways to get more tax discount.

this will help us to decide how much we will actually earn after tax deduction. and how much we spend on Food and other items.

please who are settling near Toronto can give me their number, I can call. I am still in India. Can also be reached on Watsup
+91 9910957248

Thanks
Shiv
Try googling it instead. There are plenty of resources and materials that will go through the tax rates by province, and you can also find calculators that will tell you your after-tax earnings.