+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get transcript from Alagappa University through online

Shanpriya

Apr 5, 2018
How to get a transcript from Alagappa University through online, since I am in abroad? Please let me know the process.

Any reliable agency name & address.

Aug 28, 2021
Instead of applying with the university directly or on their website, it is better to go with MailTranscripts one of the best service providers. I got my transcripts done recently through them in 20 days. I was in abroad and was not able to go to the university so I went through a service provider and this team did a great job. I applied online on MailTranscripts website and submitted all the required documents that's it rest of the procedure was taken care by them and I got my transcripts on time. For further queries or information, you can visit their website mailtranscripts.com

iville

Feb 12, 2022
How to get a transcript from Alagappa University through online, since I am in abroad? Please let me know the process.

Any reliable agency name & address.
If you are abroad than the best solution is go through MailTranscripts. I was also residing in the U.S and was not able to go to the university personally to get this done. I got to know about MailTranscripts through one of the online sites, I approached them and they assured me that I don't have to be present. I made an application on their website and uploaded my consolidated marksheet, degree certificate. Sitting aboard I received my transcripts in 20 days. I found them very reliable and authentic, Do try their service.