+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get Study Visa?

RA_CANADA

Jun 15, 2010
Hi.
to all of you,
I am new to this forum.This forum and its members are amazing and I am very much excited after seeing so much information. actually, I am going to start the process of getting Study Visa for the Canada.I am from India.I request all the members Can you please give in detail the whole process of getting the Study Visa and its requirements as well as some hidden things for a new person? I have completed my Masters in India and now wants to study in Canada.Thank you for reading my post.
Regards,
RA_CANADA

earthlover

Star Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/10
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02/08/10
Med's Done....
09/08/10
Interview........
30/07/10
Passport Req..
20/08/10
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/10
LANDED..........
08/09/10
as you have already done your master's you can go for Phd or another Masters degree. search for universities offer courses of your interest on the interernet you will get every information you need further you can contact any good educational consultant now a days India is flooded with them, Apply and once you get acceptance from any university you can submit your file to Canadian consulate in india belongs to your area and then hope for the best. but remember you must score overall 6.5 and 6 in each module. Compition to get admission in canadian univerisities is getting very stiff these days. So best of luck.