+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get PNP for somebody who has never been to Canada

VisionAD

Sep 30, 2016
Dear Sir,
I am 31 year old engineer (bachelors degree) having 8 in IELTS.
I have worked internationally but never in Canada and I have never visited Canada.

My current score is 427 and I dont know how to improve it. At this score, I am sure I will never get ITA.
Getting a job offer in Canada is not easy in current oil market. So I am willing to try PNP program.

Question 1: I am already in express entry pool but do not know what do I need to do to get invitation of PNP from provinces.
Question 2: Since I have never studied or worked or lived in Canada and in websites of all provinces for PNP, they ask either study or work or stay in respective provinces and I have never been there, I can not apply to individual provinces. What is the way out?

Mine is a very generic case of somebody who has never been to Canada. I am sure there must be a way (other than getting job) for people like me.

Regards

firstrunnerup

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
VisionAD said:
Dear Sir,
I am 31 year old engineer (bachelors degree) having 8 in IELTS.
I have worked internationally but never in Canada and I have never visited Canada.

My current score is 427 and I dont know how to improve it. At this score, I am sure I will never get ITA.
Getting a job offer in Canada is not easy in current oil market. So I am willing to try PNP program.

Question 1: I am already in express entry pool but do not know what do I need to do to get invitation of PNP from provinces.
Question 2: Since I have never studied or worked or lived in Canada and in websites of all provinces for PNP, they ask either study or work or stay in respective provinces and I have never been there, I can not apply to individual provinces. What is the way out?

Mine is a very generic case of somebody who has never been to Canada. I am sure there must be a way (other than getting job) for people like me.

Regards
Try reading PNP of new brunswick,PEI, nova scotia, SINP or with your crs points you could try Oinp when it opens.

VisionAD

Sep 30, 2016
firstrunnerup said:
Try reading PNP of new brunswick,PEI, nova scotia, SINP or with your crs points you could try Oinp when it opens.
Dear Sir,
thank you for your reply.
How do we know which date New Brunswick is conducting information session and how can we get enrolled into it since it is one of the requirements for applying EOI.

Regards