Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
even my case is refused on the settlemtn funds, though there some confusion over my case to VO, So i req them to reconsidermy req... i sent email,n thru post including cover letter,settlemtn funds.

Intially i got this response after receiving refusal i sent email to them

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application for permanent residence in Canada has been refused.

The reasons for refusal were provided in a detailed refusal letter, thereby concluding your application. On the basis of the information provided on your application and in the supporting documents, the officer was not satisfied that you met the requirements of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations.

There are no provisions requiring a visa office to re-consider a refusal decision. The legislation does, however, provide for applicants to ask the Federal Court of Canada to review decisions related to immigration. A lawyer must apply for judicial review on your behalf. For more information, please visit the website of the Federal Court of Canada at http://cas-ncr-nter03.cas-satj.gc.ca/portal/page/portal/fc_cf_en/Immigrants.

We do review some finalized cases to ensure that the decisions and processes followed in our office are appropriate. If your file is reviewed and it is determined that an error has been made, we will contact you to advise you of next steps. You should not await any further reply from our office.

Later after sending reconsideration request to them on october 4 i got this request

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have responded to your recent enquiry on August 26,2010.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured we will contact you when we have a reply for you.

Can anyone tell me wheter any possibility to reopen my case, as my opnion i think they are rechecking my application which taking more time. seniors any comments pls

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
I have received all documents by registered post..so dont worry

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
Hi Amank

Have u got any reply regarding miscalculation?

Sukh

amank

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Hi Amank

Have u got any reply regarding miscalculation?

Sukh
haan veer reply tan aa gya c still point 66 he ditte so refuse krti application.....

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
they return my documents via register post.

aman_preetd

Jul 6, 2010
hi amank,
bad to listen abt refusal.....after how much time,did they answer reconsideration letter and by which mean..?