+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get married with canadian Lady to make business in canada

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Oh God, wawaprince you made me laugh sooooo much :))), even that I am in a very bad mood...from what you said, well after all it is a good offer, and this person has to take in consideration....

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
You guys don't get your knickers in a knot, look at the name he uses in first post. He is having you on.

PMM,yes may of us know he made this ID to have some fun and you are the smartest person here! He got you into writing something as well. How smart is that!

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
Actually Gotchaa and PMM - Ufuk is a common Turkish name, it means horizon. It's likely his real name.

Lynn

wawaprince

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
No idea if he is having us, or he is being serious....

But for what is worth: ONLY A DOZEN WIVES REMAIN IN STOCK (these ones only speak french) sorry, you've waited too long, now English is extra!!! Hurry guys !!!

LOL

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Can you reserve three for me, possibly four depending if my present wife will put up with me for much longer.

French speaking would be great, as then I won't understand their constant nagging!

:)

wawaprince

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Alright! 4 wives for you, .... just PM your address & we'll have them shipped to you.

By the way, as a limited time offer, for 1$ / wife ONLY, we can throw in "Silencer options - with a mute button"

you owe me 40$ + S/H.

Only 8 Wives to go .... Hurry guys!!! LOOOOOL

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Perfect. Willl the silencer come with batteries? If so, 1 dollar sounds like a done deal.

Or even better I will offer 1 dollar extra if you can throw in a remote control too. A fast forward button and a pause button is great for conversations with the wife that I don't like or have no patience to hear. Lol

Hurry up guys and buy the remaining stock before our friend Ufuk does. He will make their lifes a misery by just looking at them.

wawaprince

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
FLASH NEWS:
All the wives we offer come with a remote control, & 4 different modes

Happy mode
Put out mode
Whining mode
Silence mode

Batteries are not the best kind, but they will last you 6 months minimum.

Call for questions :p