+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get married with canadian Lady to make business in canada

ufukqatar

Mar 28, 2009
Hello all,

My name is Ufuk 28 years old and wanna get married to make business in Canada, Bcoz I know that Easy way to get Citizen and have some privilege to make business, my question is, any lady interest with business and love in the same time and wanna discuss about this, lets talk......

see yaaaa

JamesM

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Job Offer........
This forum is for people looking for advice on legitimate applications. What you are trying to do is illegal and is the reason why some of us have a hard time getting residency.

I hope you apply and end up putting loads of time and money into it only to get denied. I really do.

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Yeah! Get lost. People like you give the decent people in your region a bad reputation.

Immigration officials trawl through sites like these, so well done in enhancing your homelands reputation!

I hope the good people of Qatar string you up and give you a good caning!

nabs

Nov 30, 2008
Hey buddy Ufuk plz get a life man pplz like you make the original cases go through hardship. I dont know why you ppl want to get married just the citizenship......u r a maniac in true sense.

Just because of you ppl we are living apart for a long time from our loved ones and its meaningless to tell you anything coz u dont have any sense.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Actually I think He is a person who does NOT understand how Canada works So He should NOT be admitted to Canada,You dont BUY wives in Canada

wawaprince

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Is he really an A-hole? Bad Humor? or he is just very stupid?

Hahaha!!! LOL
Find a prostitute... however they are not on the phone book, because it's illegal, so you're in trouble!!!

Personal opinion aside:

I think there are better ways for you to apply, you wanna make business, ... Apply as a business man, it's easy, just put your money down, invest & you'll get your PR & citizenship within 3 years.

You want advice on how creating your business, to get your status in Canada, we'd be happy to help you, OR, I can give you several suggestions on companies in which you can invest, & we might hire you based on your qualifications.

Too much money in your pockets? is not a problems at all, since everyone here wants to help, but I don't think that marriage is your answer. Business perhaps!!

P.S: by the way, I've red a lot about marriage laws, & despite what most people think, the motives of a marriage is no one's business, not even CIC, (money, convenciance, *censored word*, kids, companionship, housekeeping assistance, taking out the garbage, holding the TV's remote ...) as long as it's not forced on anyone. check it out http://web2.gov.mb.ca/laws/statutes/ccsm/m050e.php

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Is this person is for real asking this....OMG....while we are all searching for any chance to expedite our application and reunite with our spouse, this.... I am not going to say bad words, is really asking for this....does he think he is buying a wife here...God, even the most genuine marriage here are facing problem with immigration to prove their love...
Listen it isn't the right place for you here, so...go and find yourself..... other place.

wawaprince

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
For stupids only!!!

REAL CANADIAN HOUSE WIVES ON SALE!!!

1 wife for 10$
2 wives for 18$ ....

we accept accept paypal, & all major credit cards!!! CALL NOW!

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER, while suply lasts!!

*Offer doesn't include shipping & handeling, nor admin fees: (Medical exam, marriage license, marrriage certificate)
*maximum 2 wives per customers. (we advice 2 wives, in case it doesn't work out with one)
*Husband must be at least 18 of age & STD free
*It's tax deductible
*No refunds