+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to get a job

zeal

Mar 5, 2008
Liberia
hello all:

i have a question for those people who find jobs in canada from their home country.

please tell me how the employers in canada recruit international people and what are the process and ways of recruiting?
I have an excellent skill on IT and desktop publishing, waiting to hear from you pls

how do they interview?

thanks

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
its not possible untill you know some company owners in canada who offer you a work permit and work permit isnt guarantee for visa as immigration can refuse you, so its difficult task , if you have atleast 14 years Education with 4 years work Experience and very good english language skill then you can go Canada under skilled worker program , work visas are somothing very difficult to get ,

zeal

Mar 5, 2008
Liberia
maroraza thanks for the reply but i still need...?

maroraza, yes i know it may be diffcult with man but i have God. well i have all the education and work experience u stated in ur replies, i just need to hook up with the right company to move. i will appriciate if u can help out
thank u very much for the time u took to go through my message and reply, God will prosper u in due season
love Aaron

May 1, 2008
zeal said:
hello all:

please tell me how the employers in canada recruit international people and what are the process and ways of recruiting?
I have an excellent experience desktop publishing, waiting to hear from you pls

how do they interview?

thanks