+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to find the NOC Code if I can't find the Job Title in the website.

GeoTharayil

Nov 17, 2018
Hi,

I am a Team Lead in Quality Inspection Company. I need to find the NOC Code for my job to apply for PR. I can't find the job title in the search option. Below is the details of the employment letter that describes my job responsibilities.

"Team Leaders/Project Supervisors focus on the supervision, training, scheduling and coordination of quality inspection activities and operations.

Job duties performed include:

• Trains and educates Team Leaders and Quality Inspectors on proper SQ and client procedures
relevant to the project.
• Writes work instructions and confirms team conformance to the job set up and communicates any criteria to the Customer Service and/or Training departments.
• Requisition of supplies and materials needed for assigned projects.
• Scheduling of the inspectors in the respective jobs for projects.
• Maintains and manages customer relationships throughout each project.
• Identities and communicates any new business opportunities within assigned plant locations to the Marketing/Sales departments.
Reports, identifies, investigates and corrects any non-conformance to appropriate departments
Partners with Human Resources to document and addresses progressive discipline issues."

Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

kayoter

Sep 16, 2019
Hi,

I am a Team Lead in Quality Inspection Company. I need to find the NOC Code for my job to apply for PR. I can't find the job title in the search option. Below is the details of the employment letter that describes my job responsibilities.

"Team Leaders/Project Supervisors focus on the supervision, training, scheduling and coordination of quality inspection activities and operations.

Job duties performed include:

• Trains and educates Team Leaders and Quality Inspectors on proper SQ and client procedures
relevant to the project.
• Writes work instructions and confirms team conformance to the job set up and communicates any criteria to the Customer Service and/or Training departments.
• Requisition of supplies and materials needed for assigned projects.
• Scheduling of the inspectors in the respective jobs for projects.
• Maintains and manages customer relationships throughout each project.
• Identities and communicates any new business opportunities within assigned plant locations to the Marketing/Sales departments.
Reports, identifies, investigates and corrects any non-conformance to appropriate departments
Partners with Human Resources to document and addresses progressive discipline issues."

Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
what did u do eventually , im in the same position. >