+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to find Housekeeping jobs in canada form india

Vaibhav154

Oct 13, 2016
I wish to apply for work visa to Canada but I am not able to find me job for me to give me LMO and give me job offer letter as a room attendant or a housekeeper in hotel industry. I have tried some website to apply to job but employer says that they can not hire foreign nationals and my immigration lawyers say that i need a job offer to fly to Canada so please help me to know how i can get housekeeping job in Canada and please mention some useful website to apply jobs

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
I wish to apply for work visa to Canada but I am not able to find me job for me to give me LMO and give me job offer letter as a room attendant or a housekeeper in hotel industry. I have tried some website to apply to job but employer says that they can not hire foreign nationals and my immigration lawyers say that i need a job offer to fly to Canada so please help me to know how i can get housekeeping job in Canada and please mention some useful website to apply jobs
Position you mentioned is of hospitality industry which LMIA are no longer been processed by Service Canada. LMIA are rarely been proceed in Hospitality & Retail sectors due to misuse of Foreign Worker Program,but sometimes they do give out LMIA if it is really needed. You can't find an employer with LMIA in this sector so easily,if you want to work in Canada then,you must do hard work,find job in Canada through different websites like jobbank.gc.ca or through international recruitment agency. It's not easy at all.all you can do is try and try,if you can't then there is no point in been in this forum.LMIA is always the problem in any job hunt. It's unpredictable.