Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
cocknbull said:
Thank you brother. Every thing is fine. Hows things on your side. +1 for you too... :)
Hi cocknbull,
you helped me lot to get my GCMS notes, thanks a lot brother.
Wish you all the best.

I am going to request for another GCMS notes as earlier was before my processing started so i need your help one more time, actually when i requested last time they sent hard copy to my relative's home address because that was more than 25 pages. now my relative dont want it be sent to his home address can he ask them to send it at his work place address, his ID proof are having his home address will it make any difference ?

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
i used caipsfilecheck.com for the gettin my file. i applied on the 26 of may n still i havent recieved it. though they have given me 3rd of july as tentative date.
my question
1. does anyone here has used this site for CAIPS
2. are they genuine

regards

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Hi all!

I am extremely sorry for not being on the forum for long and not answering you people. This is due to my very busy work schedule.

Here we go anil_india

Q 1 --- we need 2 forms (as above) and Covering letter + ID proofs of the Relative
or any other form/document as well?

Ans. You don't need any covering letter and you need 3 forms actually. IMM5563 (one) and IMM5475 (two) one from you and other from your wife. Consent of every person over age of 18 is required. Your wife will sign your IMM5475 as your spouse and you will sign your wife's IMM5475 as her spouse.

Q 2 --- in form 1, Section A - Point 1, 'Access to Information Act' or 'Privacy Act'?

As per new forms you have to tick Access to Information Act only.

Q 3 --- Section A - Point 3, response by Email or Paper format ?

Tick in what form you want to receive notes. If you want to get it by email, tick email and write that email in section C (requester information)

Q 4 --- Section B, Do we have to Choose "Electronic files" or "Physical Files"?

Electronic files

Q 5 --- If 'PHYSICAL FILES' then ''IMMIGRATION FILE OVERSEAS" or which option

leave it blank

Q 6 --- If "ELECTRONIC FILES" then (A) Status of an application or (B) Immigration file in Canada

Immigration file in Canada and tick permanent residence

Q 7 --- What to mention in the "Location" column?
and I have got an Immi. File no. only.

Write name of visa office and its location, in your case it should be New delhi, India

Thanks
Hi Cocknbull,

I had applied for GCMS last month and today I received FOSS notes instead. (It was just a 2 page report which has no entry of Visa office activities even though my ecas status shows "in Process" from Mar 9 2012.)
I am guessing they sent me FOSS notes instead of GCMS because I had answered Q.6 with Immigration file in Canada and P.R
(Forum member PMM has suggested that I should tick "status of an application" instead.

I will be re-applying for GCMS with PMM's recommendation and see if I will be getting GCMS this time (instead of FOSS)...and also, thanks for your answers in this thread as well as your fantastic thread about caips.

Regards

T

tulip99

but i ve ticked status of application bt even they send me foss instead of gcms

tilakk said:
Hi Cocknbull,

I had applied for GCMS last month and today I received FOSS notes instead. (It was just a 2 page report which has no entry of Visa office activities even though my ecas status shows "in Process" from Mar 9 2012.)
I am guessing they sent me FOSS notes instead of GCMS because I had answered Q.6 with Immigration file in Canada and P.R
(Forum member PMM has suggested that I should tick "status of an application" instead.

I will be re-applying for GCMS with PMM's recommendation and see if I will be getting GCMS this time (instead of FOSS)...and also, thanks for your answers in this thread as well as your fantastic thread about caips.

Regards

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
tulip99 said:
In my experience, "www.caipsnotes.com" is very convenient if you don't have a relative in Canada. They charge 40 USD for the first order, 30 USD for repeated order and if you request for a special discount, you may get a discount of 5 USD for the third time, ie, 25 USD. They take 30-40 work days approximately. They need only "consent form" which we can download-print-fill-sign-scan and send. And then send the DD(if you can't pay online) by India Post which costs only below Rs.100 only. Good luck, Nicky

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tilakk said:
Hi Cocknbull,

Regards
Hi!

This is really weird. Please tell me where are you located now. Did you apply from inside the Canada? Because if you are outside canada and even if you tick Electronic files and immigration file in Canada and permanent residence, they should send you GCMS/CAIPS and not FOSS because they can see that from B file no. I know another person who is outside Canada and he ticked the same like you that Electronic files and immigation file in canada and permanent residence and he received CAIPS and not FOSS.

If you are outside canada I would urge you to email them urgently and tell them their mistake and ask to send you CAIPS / GCMS.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nicky Royal said:
In my experience, "www.caipsnotes.com" is very convenient if you don't have a relative in Canada. They charge 40 USD for the first order, 30 USD for repeated order and if you request for a special discount, you may get a discount of 5 USD for the third time, ie, 25 USD. They take 30-40 work days approximately. They need only "consent form" which we can download-print-fill-sign-scan and send. And then send the DD(if you can't pay online) by India Post which costs only below Rs.100 only. Good luck, Nicky
Hi

http://www.visafile.info/

is even cheaper and costs you just $25 for the first time.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tulip99 said:
There must be some problem there. Please confirm did you apply from inside the canada or outside. Where are you located now?

I want to remind every body with respect that staff at ATIP office who provide CAIPS / GCMS are not very professional. I have seen them making many mistakes even in my own case twice. So every body be vigilant please.

Thanks

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
I have applied for CAIPS with visafile.com

They charged 25$ and will be sending CAIPS in 45 days.

cocknbull said:
Hi

http://www.visafile.info/

is even cheaper and costs you just $25 for the first time.

Thanks

T

tulip99

i ve ordered through my relative in canada...even i contacted the cic representative n she told thats all information right now available for this file.... should i re-apply?

cocknbull said:
There must be some problem there. Please confirm did you apply from inside the canada or outside. Where are you located now?

I want to remind every body with respect that staff at ATIP office who provide CAIPS / GCMS are not very professional. I have seen them making many mistakes even in my own case twice. So every body be vigilant please.

Thanks

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tulip99 said:
i ve ordered through my relative in canada...even i contacted the cic representative n she told thats all information right now available for this file.... should i re-apply?
Hi!

Can you share what kind of info is available for your file? If CIC representative has said that then there is a possibility that, thats all the info they have for your file at the moment. There is also a possibility that they have changed the way of giving information, I mean I don't see the word GCMS or CAIPS in latest form. They talk about "status of application"

Thanks

T

tulip99

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act for the New Delhi CAIPS/GCMS notes and FOSS notes concerning {#######################} received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on June 5, 2012.
The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested, which are being released in their entirety. this the email they ve send me...

and they attached 2 pages foss notes....in which nothing is explained.

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tulip99 said:
This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act for the New Delhi CAIPS/GCMS notes and FOSS notes concerning {#######################} received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on June 5, 2012.
The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested, which are being released in their entirety. this the email they ve send me...

Exactly the same response that I had got. I have sent an email to them pointing out that they had sent me FOSS notes instead of GCMS (and have got no replies as yet). Just to be safe, I have submitted a fresh GCMS request. If they again send me me FOSS, perhaps I'll give those caips websites a shot..

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tulip99 said:

Hi!

I asked to share the FOSS notes you received not this email. Now I have a feeling they have changed the way of giving out information that is why they have removed the word CAIPS / GCMS from new form. They ask about status of application.

I used the old forms last time and they still have CAIPS / GCMS option. I would recommend to use the old forms instead

Thanks

T

tulip99

FOSS notes include my name,D.O.B, NOC and thts all.....nt evn single other word is written in it

cocknbull said:
Hi!

I asked to share the FOSS notes you received not this email. Now I have a feeling they have changed the way of giving out information that is why they have removed the word CAIPS / GCMS from new form. They ask about status of application.

I used the old forms last time and they still have CAIPS / GCMS option. I would recommend to use the old forms instead

Thanks