+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to fill "Give details of your employment for the past 10 years" without any current job?

longkhoitran

Dec 19, 2020
Hi everyone, I am filling up the IM5257 form and there is a section called "Give details of your employment for the past 10 years", I used to have jobs but currently I don't have any, but they require to fill up the "current activity/occupation". How can I fill it up even I don't currently have any occupation? I already received Post-Graduation Work Permit and already finished my program at my university.

Many thanks!

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I am filling up the IM5257 form and there is a section called "Give details of your employment for the past 10 years", I used to have jobs but currently I don't have any, but they require to fill up the "current activity/occupation". How can I fill it up even I don't currently have any occupation? I already received Post-Graduation Work Permit and already finished my program at my university.

Many thanks!
You have to mention it as Unemployed

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Error:
Give details of all your employment and activities for the past 10 years.
WE NEED HELP MY BROTHERS
I am in the same kinda situation can you explain it little more? Because instead of i mention student in it since 2020 till April 2022 and i applied for trv in December 2022

altdiem

Jul 26, 2023
The instructions are pretty straightforward: "If retired, not working, or studying, please indicate.

If you are unemployed, put in the period you are unemployed. If you were studying, put in the period you were studying, and so on.