+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to do Cardiff metropolitan University’s degree assessment through WES

Jinju1991

Mar 28, 2024
I did a 1 year UK’s MBA under Cardiff Metropolitan University Wales but from Westminster International college Malaysia in 2016.
Unfortunately, they closed WIC in 2022 and I had to do the credentials assessment through WES.
I approached WES and told by them to pay the fee, get the refrence number and then contact Cardiff Metropolitan University Wales. So, I created an account and had chosen the basic (Documnet-by-document) evaluation type to pay the fee in order to start the application. I guess I paid 155CAD$. When I logged in to WES account it said contact Cardiffmet so they can send us your digital transcripts. When I asked Cardiff that I have paid the WES fee so please follow this reference number and send the digital copy to WES then they said we deal through a 3rd party Gradintelligence so they are the one who gonna send to WES so contact them. When I contacted Gradintelligence they said Cardiffmet started collaboration with us after 2016 and you graduated in 2016 so we can’t create an account for you so just tell Cardiff to send directly to WES. I explained this to Cardiffmet and they said ok just go to our Estore and make a purchase which I did and it costed me 15£. After that they did send a document to WES but WES replied me that they need a complete credit report which Cardiffmet can’t send us so contact your college in Malaysia. Hardly I got email of the principal Mr. Baldev and contacted him. He connected me to his accountant and she said send me the WES form and pay the courier fee which is RM140 then we will send your documents to WES. I downloaded the form from WES website after logging in to my WES account. I filled it up, signed and then sent to her along with the courier fee receipt so she sent the documents to WES with a sealed envelope.
I hope this could help those who graduated from Westminster International college Malaysia and got degree under Cardiff metropolitan University UK.

Last edited: