+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to deal if medical and RPR Fee is asked by VO and spouse is pregnant

ahmadws

Jul 12, 2013
I am new to this forum and looking for help,

Applied under FSW in April 2012 and new received email from UK visa office about medical and other requirements as below:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We require the following to be sent to this office within 60 days:
-medical examination results for you and your family
-updated proof of liquid funds (CAD 20,654)
-Right of Permanent Residence Fee **bank draft for CAD 980 payable to The Receiver General for Canada is required**
-your current exact mailing address (including PO Box number) **we require updated police certificates for you and your spouse and need to send you the instructions on how you should obtain them. We are not able to send these to you via email - they must be sent by post. Please advise your mailing address by replying to this email as soon as possible so that we can send them to you**
----------------------------------------------

I have couple of concerns:
1. My wife is pregnant and due in 75 days (i.e. after the deadline of 60 days). I haven't informed the concerned visa office about her pregnancy because it was not mandated in CIC website and CIC emphasis only to inform/update visa office after the baby is born. Worried if we undergo medical now, the medical of my wife would not be completed (due to chest X-ray). Need suggestion from those who encountered same situation in past.

2. Shall I write an email to the concerned visa office about the current situation and ask them to defer medical requirement for us (applicant+dependants) till the baby is born and submit additional documents to include the newborn (will easy take 5 months from now on)? Will it be a good choice or bad???

3. Or shall we go for our medical (except chest X-ray) and then submit chest X-ray after the birth?

4. How long does it take to include a newborn in existing CIC FSW application? And what is the procedure? What are the documents required for?

5. What is the validity period of medical?

6. My IELTS is valid till 2 years ie till February 2014. Do I need to go for another IELTS if the process delays?

7. Is there any validity of visa, if issued?

regards

farhaniqbal

Nov 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 14-09-2012 and PPR2, 05-10-12, Decision Made on 8-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-12
LANDED..........
November 1, 2012 at Calgary
Validity of the visa is one year from the date of your medical... or your passport expiry date... whichever is earlier.

You do not need to take IELTS again no matter how long the process is delayed.

Medical expiry is one year...

You must inform the visa officer about the condition of your wife.. It is going to be revealed in medicals anyways... so you have to inform the visa officer... there is no choice... I believe it will not delay the process too much... as soon as your baby is delivered... Chest X-ray will be taken and once passport and other stuff is ready for your baby you should include him in the visa process.. Shouldn't delay much in my opinion.

hi-fi man

Star Member
Jan 8, 2011
Dear

same case here !!!

my wife is pregnant and delivery Inshallah in September....but i have received medical and they gave me 60 days ( till first week of September)..

We r going for Medical and in later stage we will send X-Ray of my wife and baby documents...case might be little late but its OK..!

God helps US.

Regards

Hi-fi