+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to convince visa officer in SOP for returning back to India after my course ?

Dharmikdonda111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
How to convince visa officer in SOP that i will be returning back to India after completing my course ?

My background is BSC IT
Got admission in Networking and system admin in Canada
Financially good.
Paid one year fees and GIC.

I not able able to form a good and conceiving statement, that I will come back to my country after completing my course .

Please help me out

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
How to convince visa officer in SOP that i will be returning back to India after completing my course ?

My background is BSC IT
Financially good.

I not able able to form a good and conceiving statement, that I will come back to my country after completing my course .

Please help me out
Do post your full profile like degree completed in which year, Admission to university or College? What informations did you mention in your SOP to prove you will return back India earlier when you applied? Also, what did Vo mention in your rejection letter.

Dharmikdonda111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
I have no gaps.
Completed 10th- 2015 (75%)
12th science and electronics - 2017 (56%)
BSC IT - 2020( 8.38 CGPA )

Got admission in Network infrastructure and system administration - Canada ( sep 2021)
Applying for visa first time , no rejection

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I have no gaps.
Completed 10th- 2015 (75%)
12th science and electronics - 2017 (56%)
BSC IT - 2020( 8.38 CGPA )

Got admission in Network infrastructure and system administration - Canada ( sep 2021)
Applying for visa first time , no rejection
ok, give a detailed explanation o how the new course will help to improve you in profile and explain to them what are the job opportunities available in your country after studying and attach a CA evaluation certificate which will cover all your question.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019

My background is BSC IT
Financially good.

Please help me out
There is no guaranteed way to convince as this process is very subjective and will depend on the VO reviewing your file. In most cases immediate family (spouse or kids, parents not accepted), financial investments (house, property, business, etc) are some of the strongest reasons you can provide. Anything outside these criteria's will totally depend on how VO accepts your case.

023aswin

Dec 23, 2019

My background is BSC IT
Financially good.

Please help me out
Show them you are attached to your family, like your elderly son, so you should come back to take care of them once you complete the course. Also, this course you selected will have added benefits to your present knowledge and experience, if any, so you can apply for a better position in your home country with higher pay.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Show them you are attached to your family, like your elderly son, so you should come back to take care of them once you complete the course. Also, this course you selected will have added benefits to your present knowledge and experience, if any, so you can apply for a better position in your home country with higher pay.
Probably wont work. Many people who have mentioned parents as their ties were not successful. Simple reason being, In Canada parents are mostly independent and are not reliant on their children, whereas in India in most households that is not the case. They look at things from Canadian prospect.

023aswin

Dec 23, 2019
Probably wont work. Many people who have mentioned parents as their ties were not successful. Simple reason being, In Canada parents are mostly independent and are not reliant on their children, whereas in India in most households that is not the case. They look at things from Canadian prospect.
Have you tried with this? I have tried with this and got the approval . The applicant's motive matters. It's the family ties and passion of working in home country make us to confirm that will travel back. There may be different possibilities and some other points to add on. It's how you convince them and not in any Canadian prospect.

Reactions: t.135

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Have you tried with this? I have tried with this and got the approval . The applicant's motive matters. It's the family ties and passion of working in home country make us to confirm that will travel back. There may be different possibilities and some other points to add on. It's how you convince them and not in any Canadian prospect.
true...

Reactions: 023aswin

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
i got approval with this too

Reactions: 023aswin

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I have done it myself to be honest and I hope it works for me as well. I was a part of this one group who mainly reported this way to be unsuccessful based in GCMS notes they received which clearly mentioned few points which hinted they did not buy the story of returning to look after parents.

Offcourse this needs to be couple with a strong career prospects as well which I did. I just meant, showing as returning to look after parents is not the only saving grace. There needs to be a lot more to the story line.