+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to convince banks for 1-year postgraduate course loan(urgent)

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
Hi, can you please give me the referral of HDFC bank. I need education loan for sister to be approved. I have no contact in banks and I really need it urgently.

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Dear gupta,

r u from delhi, I know a branch, who are helpful and can provide u with loan

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
Yes, we are from Delhi. Actually I live in Canada but my sister is in India. Can you please message me in my inbox if possible.

H

HBK

s.gupta1487 said:
Hi, can you please give me the referral of HDFC bank. I need education loan for sister to be approved. I have no contact in banks and I really need it urgently.
Loan through HDFC credilla is not acceptable.

H

HBK

vishal parmar said:
hello evryone,
i got my offer latter from humber college.. i had applied for 1-year wireless telecommunication course.. when i went to sbi bank they refused to pass the loan becaz in my call letter name of degree is ONTARIO GRADUATION CERTIFICATE.. so they told me that they can't give me loan on this basis.. and after that i went to bank of baroda... so they told me that i have to provide some specific information about this course and in my call letter, length of course is sep2012 to may2013.... it is only 9 months.. so they don't believe this is post graduate course... so how can i convince them to offer me a loan... and if anyone has any idea about the banks who provide loan for this course plzzzz do inform me... i will be very grateful to you.... thnks....
I sanctioned loan from Bank of baroda. Actually manager was helping and nice person. I gave him 2 cigarates and he put even course name and college name on loan sanction letter.however i took loan against F.D. :D :D

Bad eperience with SBI and AXIS. finally i fought with axis bank manager because i had F.D since last 1 year and he was hesitatiing to sanction loan. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Dear gupta,

i will have a word with my contact in HDFC and get back to u , wts ur email id

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
U can email at s.gupta1487@gmail.com

Just want to Know that it's not credila???

H

HBK

STURD said:
Dear gupta,

i will have a word with my contact in HDFC and get back to u , wts ur email id
s.gupta1487 said:
U can email at s.gupta1487 @ gmail.com

Just want to Know that it's not credila???
As far as I know HDFC sanctions loan through credilla...If HDFC sanctions loan through credill then it is not acceptable under SPP/generic/university category....

sunny581

Jun 23, 2012
STURD said:
HDFC BANK offers loans for pg certificate course easily as they know its just the same term

also fyi,

all banks in India as per RBI are obliged to provide 4 lac without security as education loan , if u having problems then you should lodge a complaint and meanwhile dont waste time , approach hdfc bank , u will get it easily, mine came in 3 days
Hi STURD,
pls tell me.......
have you got education loan or demand loan for education? is it against FD or Property? Does hdfc bank provide edu. loan through Credila?
What percent of FD you got loan?
Thanks.

STURD

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
hdfc provides eduation loan against property and not through credila , however if ur loan requirement is only 4 lacs then u dont need to show any security as per rbi guidelines

I had a contact with someone in the bank - unfortunately he has left the job

good luck

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
Guys..pls tell me if u have any contact in bank who can provide loan sanction letter against FD? No banks - SBI, PNB, CANARA BANK are helping...We jiust need loan sanction letter..all fees is paid..we are happy to give any fees/service charges what so ever...we need it in 1-2 days...any help highly appreciated.

vishal parmar

Jun 26, 2012
@ gupta...

hey dude... i ve heard that if we deposit fix amount of total expense (including fees).. we get O.D(overdraft) against it... that is allowed in visa process, so if u r already having money... try this way, get an O.D latter against fix deposit... and be careful here.. m talking about "O.D(overdraft) letter on fix deposit" not LOAN against O.D..... and once u get visa... break that fix deposit..... simple.... and yes, make a fix deposit in nationalize bank.....n get an O.D letter of nationalize bank...