+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to contact vfs

Saiteja123

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
I submitted paper application submitted my passport already but received passport request 2way courier service instructions I don't know what to do please anyone help

Nov 19, 2020
I submitted paper application submitted my passport already but received passport request 2way courier service instructions I don't know what to do please anyone help
Same..I submitted paper application alongwith passport in Feb 2020..got a passport request letter on 4th Nov..i keep getting mails to make online payment to submit passport even though my passport is already with IRCC..anyone else facing this issue?any solution?

sagar004

Dec 5, 2017
I think you need to contact VFS and also raise a request with IRCC webform to get latest instructions from them.

Nov 19, 2020
I think you need to contact VFS and also raise a request with IRCC webform to get latest instructions from them.
Done that already..VFS told me they cannot help me in this matter and I need to contact High Commission in Delhi..sent them emails too but no response..sent multiple webforms as well but receiving generic responses