+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to contact province and  territories for PNP

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Dear Experts,

In my EE letter, It is mentioned that "Contact province and territories to be considered for the Provincial Nominee Program". So my question is how we can contact directly?

Please let me know in case i am missing something.

2. Try to improve your score
To improve your score and increase your chances of being drawn from the pool, you may want to:
• promote yourself to employers in Canada and seek a valid job offer,
• contact provinces and territories to be considered for the Provincial Nominee Program,
• improve your language score,
• get a higher level of education

Thanks //

Lovemi

Feb 4, 2015
Hi Cool,

Just a normal response to every EE applicant. You can contact province by checking there website.
I'm also in the same shoe, my score is 377 and am looking for ways to increase my scores

Rgds.

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Hi,

Thanks ..

My NOC code is :- 2121 and
My Score is :- 375 ( Yet, waiting for my partners ECA from WES).

Thanks //

Lovemi

Feb 4, 2015
Hi Cool,

Good! Definetly, that will increase your score again. But to some of us withing this range of scores, what is chances we've got?

Rgds.

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Lovemi said:
Hi Cool,

Good! Definetly, that will increase your score again. But to some of us withing this range of scores, what is chances we've got?

Rgds.
Hi,

Frankly speaking, I don't bother about lowest/highest score. I believe that CIC will check score against each NOC.

Now, let say, My score is 375 and they have requirement in NOC 2121, where very few people has applied in this category. If they don't found more applicant in this category with higher score, so definitely they will invite us.

Thanks //

Lovemi

Feb 4, 2015
Morning,

Am not sure of this o, The 2 draws so far has not shown anything related. That can be possible when the job site is ready, which will definitely pose mor challenges.

Serioulsy, it so painful for mising out of the FSW 2014. this is easier, convinent and straight forward compare to this EE.
EE is basically a lottery.

Rgds.

himohan_u

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hyderabad - India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check this thread for information on how to contact provinces for PNP

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-information-and-links-check-this-for-information-on-pnp-t270594.0.html