+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to contact Nairobi visa office

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how to be in touch with Nairobi immigration office.The tel no and email ID which they have mention in their site on net we can not get any response from them.Is ther any person who has been succeeded to get any reply.We have submitted our passports in Dec'08 and this is march started but no news.Can we ask them to return our passports and resubmit again when they are ready.
Thanks

JC

Star Member
Aug 25, 2005
smiss9 said:
......Can anybody tell me how to be in touch with Nairobi immigration office.....
I have sent an email to NROBI-IMMIGRATION[at]international.gc.ca and they replied using the same. I needed some documents returned to allow me to renew my passport and they replied with instructions on when I could collect them. They will not respond to trivial enquires and they will not acknowledge that they have received your message.

smiss9

Sep 18, 2008
Hi JC,

Thanks for the reply.Can you please tell me how long did they take to reply your mail.We have also sent them email to the same ID,telephone message,fax but no response.It is almost more then month we are following for the passports.
Thanks
JC said:
smiss9 said:
......Can anybody tell me how to be in touch with Nairobi immigration office.....
I have sent an email to NROBI-IMMIGRATION[at]international.gc.ca and they replied using the same. I needed some documents returned to allow me to renew my passport and they replied with instructions on when I could collect them. They will not respond to trivial enquires and they will not acknowledge that they have received your message.

JC

Star Member
Aug 25, 2005
I couriered them a letter by DHL followed-up with the email a week later. I received a response less than one week after my email was sent. You must be careful not to 'bug' them with too much correspondence.