+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to check address for PR Cards

danchavacr

Jul 12, 2017
Hi all!

I completed my landing recently and I'm trying to find a way to check the address where they will send my PR cards. During landing, the immigration officer took the address from my disembarkment card, so I just want to double check it since my handwriting isn't the most legible.

I have been trying to link the PR Card application to my CIC account, but so far it's not finding it (maybe it's still too soon), but from what I read, even if I was able to link it I would only see the status. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated!

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
Hi all!

I completed my landing recently and I'm trying to find a way to check the address where they will send my PR cards. During landing, the immigration officer took the address from my disembarkment card, so I just want to double check it since my handwriting isn't the most legible.

I have been trying to link the PR Card application to my CIC account, but so far it's not finding it (maybe it's still too soon), but from what I read, even if I was able to link it I would only see the status. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated!
use this official link to see or change the address
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do