+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to change travel dates on a single entry visit visa to Canada

sb0821

Star Member
Nov 15, 2016
My mother-in-law got TRV approved but they mentioned the same dates in the visa which we provided in the Travel summary.

I am looking for a travel partner.

I am planning to change the dates depending on the travel partner.

How can I change these dates????

Please help!!!!!!!!!!

This is what we got from CIC:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 1, 2020

Good day XXXNameXXXXX,

Your application for a Temporary Resident Visa to travel to Canada has been approved.

At this time, in response to COVID-19, we are not requesting that you provide your passport.

Instead, bring this letter and proof that you meet a travel restriction exemption with you to the airport and show it to the airline as proof of approval for a visa in accordance with the exemptions in place due to COVID-19. You will also require this letter upon arrival in Canada, for presentation to the Border Services Officer (BSO) of the Canada Border Services Agency.

It is very important that you keep a copy (or electronic copy) of this letter with you while travelling to Canada.

When you arrive to the airport, the airline staff will ask you questions about your health before you can board a flight to Canada. This includes whether you have a fever, a cough or breathing difficulties. You also cannot have been refused boarding in the past 14 days due to a medical reason related to COVID-19. To board your flight, you must provide evidence that you are travelling for a non-discretionary purpose and not for reasons that are optional or discretionary, such as tourism, recreation or entertainment.

If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or are travelling for a discretionary purpose, you may not be permitted to board your flight or enter Canada.

This letter serves to authorize your travel to Canada under the conditions listed below. Please read them carefully.

Name: xxxxxxx
Travel Document: Passport
Travel Document Number: xxxxxxx
Travel Document Country of Issuance: India
# of Entries: Single Entry Visa
Expiry date of Temporary Resident Visa: Got only for 2 months
Itinerary: AC045 DEL – YVR 25DEC 05:45 IST – 06:50 PST

NOTE: Your passport must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada. Documents will not be issued beyond the validity of passports.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is our Application timelines:

We applied for a visitor visa for my wife's mother (immediate family member)

Purpose of Travel: To support daughter during pregnancy

Duration of Travel: Jan 01, 2021 to March 01, 2021

Application date: October 28, 2020
- Applied online and from Outside Canada (India)

Biometrics Request Letter: October 29, 2020

Biometrics completed: on November 08, 2020 (in Dubai)

Last edited:

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
Without visa stamp how is it possible? Get it done. Then you can try contacting ircc