+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to change the name on Wes's evaluation after you received the report?

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Hi. I need your someone guidance

My full name is FASIH AHMAD KHAN While applying for Wes evaluation, I made a mistake and in the last the name section I mentioned my last name as AHMAD KHAN and in the First name I mentioned FASIH. But my passport has my first name is listed as FASIH AHMAD and my Last name as KHAN and my Wes evaluation reports name is in following pattern: AHMAD KHAN, Fasih.

I have contacted Wes via email, they haven't still cleared my query and said they issue the report according to the name in the Application and education credentials.

Kindly guide me on this as I'm too worried about this

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi. I need your someone guidance

My full name is FASIH AHMAD KHAN While applying for Wes evaluation, I made a mistake and in the last the name section I mentioned my last name as AHMAD KHAN and in the First name I mentioned FASIH. But my passport has my first name is listed as FASIH AHMAD and my Last name as KHAN and my Wes evaluation reports name is in following pattern: AHMAD KHAN, Fasih.

I have contacted Wes via email, they haven't still cleared my query and said they issue the report according to the name in the Application and education credentials.

Kindly guide me on this as I'm too worried about this
There is very little chance of doing it once they issue the certificate. They are right. Someone I knew spent months calling and emailing them with no success.

Reactions: Fasih Khan

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
There is very little chance of doing it once they issue the certificate. They are right. Someone I knew spent months calling and emailing them with no success.
Thank you for your reply. So what should I do now? Does it affect my PR application when I will apply? And how big of an issue it will be for IRCC? My all other documents have my name according to passport but I just made this blunder via filling WES application.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thank you for your reply. So what should I do now? Does it affect my PR application when I will apply? And how big of an issue it will be for IRCC? My all other documents have my name according to passport but I just made this blunder via filling WES application.
No worries.
It may or may not, you never know with IRCC. As what happens once WES issue you a certificate, simultaneously another one is sent to IRCC. Its written somewhere that IRCC can verify it with WES. Have you sent an email to WES?

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
No worries.
It may or may not, you never know with IRCC. As what happens once WES issue you a certificate, simultaneously another one is sent to IRCC. Its written somewhere that IRCC can verify it with WES. Have you sent an email to WES?
Yes, I have sent the email to WES. But they didn't clarify my query. They just wrote we issue a report of the name you listed along with the name on your credentials.