+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to change the city of reside

ashtay

Dec 28, 2008
I applied to reside in Vancouver in Jan 2007 but now thinking of going to New Brunswick. Does anybody know how to change it? I am unable to find anything other that "Change of Address" in CIC office website.

Thanks.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If this is for a skilled worker application, you don't have to change it. It is not important where you decide to live.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
ashtay said:
I applied to reside in Vancouver in Jan 2007 but now thinking of going to New Brunswick. Does anybody know how to change it? I am unable to find anything other that "Change of Address" in CIC office website.

Thanks.
- If your file is in Buffalo. Send an email to the following email address. In the body mention the following information and your new mailing address.

buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

File number:

Full name:

Date of birth:

Country of birth:

Citizenship:

New mailing address:

claxtonCT

Star Member
Oct 11, 2008
Like it was said above do not request to change the destination city, it doesnt matter. I would only matter if you changed to some place in Quebec (because that's a different process).

relycanada

Dec 21, 2008
Go anywhere except quebec , even tp quebec you can go after landing first anywhere in canada except quebec.
rely

ashtay said:

Thanks.