+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to bring my in-laws !!

nabeez

Jun 26, 2008
Hi guys ... I guess it's my turn to ask ... (if I may)

I want to bring my in-laws to visit us in Canada (mom, dad, 2 sisters, 1 bro). Dad & one sis are wrking with good income, mom is a house wife, the other sis is in the University, and the brother is in high school grade 11.

So the question is: should I send one invitation letter to all of them? if yes, would they either approve them all or reject them all? or they would accept some and reject some?

Should I send a letter to the mom & dad, and another one for the rest ?

Provided that the main reason for the visit is to be there with my wife while/after delivering!

I hope that makes sense at all ...

Appreciate your answers.

Thanks,
Nabil

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm sorry but my crystal ball is currently broken but go ahead and send them an invitiation. It's the only way to find out what will happen. It would help if the ones of them that are working give a letter from their employer stating that they are taking vacation and are expected to return. I think they'd probably approve all or none.

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
The case should be fine except that you have two persons still in education, and sometimes, that may cause re-thinking, if your financial statement ifs fine and you are sponsoring their expenses, it should be fine,

the best thing is to have a go at it....