AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS in process - medical done Aug.2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi there, Anyone here who has an experience of bringing or importing car to Manitoba?
I am thinking of putting it into a cargo trailer a company here in United States that brings
automobile in Canada. What necessary document to show them in order to deliver my
car safe and sound to Manitoba? I'll be leaving by plane instead of driving it. Thanks you. Pls. advise

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

chanselay said:
Hi there, Anyone here who has an experience of bringing or importing car to Manitoba?
I am thinking of putting it into a cargo trailer a company here in United States that brings
automobile in Canada. What necessary document to show them in order to deliver my
car safe and sound to Manitoba? I'll be leaving by plane instead of driving it. Thanks you. Pls. advise
1. You have to arrange to have the car exported from the US. http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/basic_trade/export_docs/motor_vehicle.xml The proof of ownership has to be faxed to the exporting office 72 hours in advance, and note the export offices only work Monday to Friday.
2. Then you have to import the car into Canada. See: www.riv.ca to ensure that it is importable and what you have to do.