+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO APPLY FOR CANADIAN REGISTERED NURSE EXAMINATION from Philippines PLEASE..

yop

Nov 23, 2011
PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone, I'm a registered nurse from philippines and I'm struggling on how to apply for CRNE even if I'm staying here in phil. I don't know where to start, what to do and all the requirements needed. I'm planning to take the june 2012 examination. PLEASE can someone tell me their personal experience on how they applied for this or anyone who really knows or know someone that processed this as well. THANKYOU. I'm looking forward for replies, really need this. THANKYOU!

Silent Reader

Nov 22, 2011
yop said:
PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone, I'm a registered nurse from philippines and I'm struggling on how to apply for CRNE even if I'm staying here in phil. I don't know where to start, what to do and all the requirements needed. I'm planning to take the june 2012 examination. PLEASE can someone tell me their personal experience on how they applied for this or anyone who really knows or know someone that processed this as well. THANKYOU. I'm looking forward for replies, really need this. THANKYOU!
www.cno.org/en/become-a-nurse/new-applicants/international/

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yop said:
PLEASE HELP
Hi, yop,
Your same query is on different threads related to nursing registration or noc 3152, and you have started new thread also, I think this will be better More appropriate place to reply your query.

To attend any nursing exam in Canada you must be illegible to enter and work in Canada, you should be
1. Canadian citizen OR
2. Permanent resident OR
3. On Employment visa OR
4. Or on student visa

It is not like CGFNS Exam (USA) that you can book from your country and appear any center worldwide. CRNE is having different requirements and procedure. If you meet any of the above mentioned requirement or fall in mentioned criteria you can apply for exam, if not than you should be thinking to apply for PR under the FSW category of NOC 3152. You need to visit the cic website how to apply and what are the requirements, for this year it not possible see if you can apply for 2012. Visit the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

If you still you want to know how to become registered nurse and how to book exam, you may visit this link's first page
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/becoming-a-registered-nurse-rn-or-licensed-practical-nurse-lpn-in-canada-t85454.15.html

Hope that helps, :)
Regards,

hmisabpk

charkei

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Dipolog City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-03-2011
Med's Request
07-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
LANDED..........
21-01-2012
Hello guys. I'm a registered nurse also. I just received my visa last October 2010. Due to a busy sched, it was too late that i realize that i need to research and start preparing for my futute. I was bound for Ontario this coming January of 2012. Do i still have the time to prepare for my illegibility as nurse in canada? Or should i focus more for my preparation to settle?

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charkei said:
Hello guys. I'm a registered nurse also. I just received my visa last October 2010. Due to a busy sched, it was too late that i realize that i need to research and start preparing for my futute. I was bound for Ontario this coming January of 2012. Do i still have the time to prepare for my illegibility as nurse in canada? Or should i focus more for my preparation to settle?
Hi, Cherkei,

Replied you on thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/becoming-a-registered-nurse-rn-or-licensed-practical-nurse-lpn-in-canada-t85454.0.html

hmisabpk

yop

Nov 23, 2011
hmisabpk said:
Hi, yop,
Your same query is on different threads related to nursing registration or noc 3152, and you have started new thread also, I think this will be better More appropriate place to reply your query.

To attend any nursing exam in Canada you must be illegible to enter and work in Canada, you should be
1. Canadian citizen OR
2. Permanent resident OR
3. On Employment visa OR
4. Or on student visa

It is not like CGFNS Exam (USA) that you can book from your country and appear any center worldwide. CRNE is having different requirements and procedure. If you meet any of the above mentioned requirement or fall in mentioned criteria you can apply for exam, if not than you should be thinking to apply for PR under the FSW category of NOC 3152. You need to visit the cic website how to apply and what are the requirements, for this year it not possible see if you can apply for 2012. Visit the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

If you still you want to know how to become registered nurse and how to book exam, you may visit this link's first page
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/becoming-a-registered-nurse-rn-or-licensed-practical-nurse-lpn-in-canada-t85454.15.html

Hope that helps, :)
Regards,

hmisabpk
THANK YOU SO MUCH. This is a good start for me. I really do appreciate your help. God bless! :)

yashar

Jan 26, 2011
Visa Office......
London Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2009
AOR Received.
21-09-2009
File Transfer...
29-09-2009
Med's Request
In process since 04-06-2010
Med's Done....
Up date documents on 28-08-2011
Dear Yop,
Just,I wanted to clarify something for you.All The requirements can be find in CNO site if you are going to be registered in Ontario_Otherwise you must apply for other areas.The first step ,contact the registration body,ask for the application package(Ontario will send it by mail and BC will deliver it online) The whole process will take around 3-6 months to be verified and all the documents will be requested directly from your university of attendance.
The important point is that you can do this exam without being a permanent resident or citizen.For example, I am on process for immigration, waiting for medical.After recieving the eligibility ,I took a visiting visa and attended in the exam.In this way ,I am ahead for job search as a new commer.
Good Luck

yop

Nov 23, 2011
yashar said:
Dear Yop,
Just,I wanted to clarify something for you.All The requirements can be find in CNO site if you are going to be registered in Ontario_Otherwise you must apply for other areas.The first step ,contact the registration body,ask for the application package(Ontario will send it by mail and BC will deliver it online) The whole process will take around 3-6 months to be verified and all the documents will be requested directly from your university of attendance.
The important point is that you can do this exam without being a permanent resident or citizen.For example, I am on process for immigration, waiting for medical.After recieving the eligibility ,I took a visiting visa and attended in the exam.In this way ,I am ahead for job search as a new commer.
Good Luck
thank you for the clarification yashar. it's very helpful :)