+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How should is serve in Information Technology in Saskatchewan,Canada

Syed Arsalan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Hi all,

I am under graduation of third year in Computers . Kindly tell me after the completion of the graduation How should I apply for Skill Worker or Permanent Residence or Family Sponsorship. My Uncle is already settled also in Saskatchewan,Canada. and can support me.

Thanks

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
Syed Arsalan said:
Hi all,

I am under graduation of third year in Computers . Kindly tell me after the completion of the graduation How should I apply for Skill Worker or Permanent Residence or Family Sponsorship. My Uncle is already settled also in Saskatchewan,Canada. and can support me.

Thanks
Hello Syed,

Generally, a good starting point to look at all the possibilities is the CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp

You should be aware that there are ways of applying both through the federal government and the Saskatchewan government. When you're selected by a province you're a "Provincial Nominee".

One option you could consider would be to apply for a temporary work permit first. Living and working legally in Canada would help you to obtain permanent residence later.

If your diploma is from a Canadian university and you have some work experience in Canada, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residency under the "Canadian Experience Class".

If you have a job offer in Saskatchewan, you may be eligible to apply under the Saskatchewan Skilled Worker and/or Family Referral program. http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp .

You should also look into the federal skilled worker program. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp The federal government is no longer accepting applications in this category if you don't have an offer of employment in Canada and aren't a PhD student or graduate in Canada.

You won't be able to immigrate in the Family Class unless your uncle has no close living relatives (wife, children, parents, grandparents). This is only an approximate statement of the conditions, but in any case they are extremely limited.

Although your uncle (probably) won't be able to sponsor you, except under the Saskatchewan Family Referral program, having an uncle in Canada will give you extra points if you apply as a skilled worker.

All of these categories require you to meet a certain standard of proficiency in English or French, except the Family Class.

Syed Arsalan

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
Hi frege,

First of all thank you so much to advice me I am very proud that anybody reply me . any way the point to discuss is that we have already nominated by provincial government of Saskatchewan my uncle has sponsor my father my uncle is my younger brother of my father so he sponsor us and we have been nominated at October 2011, then we submitted our documents to Sydney,Nova Scotia according to their required Checklist. Then they issue and email us our file number and send to London and now we have submitted London requirement and waiting for their reply.
But we faced one problem

We faced one problem they asked 6 month bank statement. we dont have but in alternate we have 2 solutions

solutions 1:

1)For one year Fixed deposit amount already we have according to Canadian requirement funds.
2)In our provincial dealing we had account an old account and we gave 6 month statement when Provincial Govt ask . But after some time that bank convert to another bank and they were not giving good profit i mean less percent profit they were giving so we change our account to another bank and transfer required fund for immigration to another bank on fed 2012. and we fixed for one year. now London officer is asking 6 month statement. But in statement the required amount cannot be shown because it is fixed and in under use of the bank but when we want that money bank will give us easily. So we are sending a Mentained Fund letter on the name of immigration officer by bank manager. He is ready to give prove that we are not fake we have amount that is enough to the requirement of immigration.
So tell me it is the alternate solution of 6 month statement ??

The funds are easily be cash able written by the manager to immigration officer now will it work?
and we have statement and that from Feb, march , may we have profit of that fixed amount this is the solid prove that the money is ours and manager is also writing that we have fixed it and its liquid also ,

will it ok or acceptable??

We have taken statement from our bank from 1 Dec 2011 to 4 June 2012 means 6 months but we fixed required fund from 29 feb 2012,
now from 29 feb to 29 march ( First month of profit)
29 march to 29 aprial ( Second month of profit)
29 aprial to 29 may ( Third month of profit)

is mentioned in bank statement. And we are also attaching bank letter written for the name of visa office by bank manager and he has written its liquid amount and is also fixed for one year and under use of bank .
?

solutions 2:

As We are from family sponsored candicate we have job offer from one of Sasketchwan Employee(he is the friend of my uncle) running his own business he interviewed my father and he is offering us job we have his photocopy offer document and we are sending it with other required documents to immigration officer.
Will the officer will accept it?
If he accept then is it necessary to focus on Bankstatements?
Beacuse we have job offer that will be esey to settle no need to worry about funds i think that.

now is these a solutions be an alternative for the question of 6 month bank statement?

Reply kindly.

Thanks
Syed Arsalan Ahmed Bukhari

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
Hi Syed,

Let me tell you first that I'm not an expert of any kind. I've also submitted an immigration application, but in the Family Class, and what I know comes mainly from things I've read on government websites. The documents they're asking you for aren't required in my case.

I have to say honestly that I don't know what can be used in lieu of a bank statement. I think what you need to find out is what the purpose of the bank statement is, and provide documents that will prove what the bank statement is intended to prove. Presumably, this is that you have funds available to support you during the initial period of your settlement, although there might be other requirements that I'm not aware of.

I think sometimes they ask for several consecutive months because they want to make sure that the funds haven't been lent to you temporarily so you can meet their financial criteria. For example, a friend might lend you money so you can put it in your bank account for one month. If this is all they want to know, I don't see why the accounts being with different banks would be a problem, so long as all the accounts are in your name.

Since the fixed-term deposits can be liquidated whenever you need the money, I don't see why this would be treated differently than cash. Try to gather documentation of where the money has been for the last six months, including transfers. And as you say, include proof that it can be cashed. Include a letter explaining the facts and what documents you're submitting. I can't guarantee that they will accept this, but it seems like the best choice in the circumstances.

To be certain, you might wish to contact your visa office and ask if they will require you to cash a portion of the investments. If they're satisfied the investments can be liquidated easily, I doubt they would require this.

I also doubt that proof of a job offer will replace a bank statement. But you're probably already including that anyway, right?

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
Hi Syed,

Let me reiterate that I am not an expert in any way.

After reading replies to some of your previous posts, I believe the best thing to do is probably to do your best to comply with whatever instructions you receive from the visa office. If you'd have to cash a very large amount (not just the amount of the settlement funds) or this would be very costly for some reason, then you should clarify this point with the visa office and/or an immigration professional.