+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time taken for PR visa by Canadian Embassy, India after submitting PPs

bpmehta56

Jun 30, 2006
I completed my medical test and submitted Passports to canadian Embassy,New delhi before 2 months. Now i would like to know how much time is taken by them for issuing PR visa?

BPM

rocky

Jul 4, 2006
medical

Hi,

I applied from India. Now I am working in Toronto on work permit. I got
Medical call. How can I submit my passport as I am not in India. What are the other alternatives.

Rocky

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: medical

Hi

rocky said:
Hi,

Medical call. How can I submit my passport as I am not in India. What are the other alternatives.

Rocky
You will either have to take the passports in person, as it is illegal to mail/courier, or authorize a trustworthy person to take them for you.

PMM

rocky

Jul 4, 2006

PMM said:
Hi

rocky said:
Hi,

Rocky

Hi PMM
I am not in India I can not send my passport to India by courier because some one could ask me for the same in foreign country. According to you I have to come to India and get it stamped PR visa from CIC delhi.

Is it possible to get it stamped with in one or two day if I go there (delhi) in person?

Please advise I am not familiar with the process.

You will either have to take the passports in person, as it is illegal to mail/courier, or authorize a trustworthy person to take them for you.

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005

Hi

rocky said:
PMM said:
Hi

rocky said:
Hi,

Rocky

Hi PMM
I am not in India I can not send my passport to India by courier because some one could ask me for the same in foreign country. According to you I have to come to India and get it stamped PR visa from CIC delhi.

Is it possible to get it stamped with in one or two day if I go there (delhi) in person?

Please advise I am not familiar with the process.

PMM
Other posters have stated that it has been taking a month or more after mailing the passport for "stamping" you can't do it in person.

PMM

irshie

Feb 28, 2007
hi

i have also got a request to submit passport after medical . It has been 6 weeks that i have send my passport.

Does anybody has a timeline how long it is going to take for CHC NEW Delhi to return the passport.

any help greatly appreciated.

eria

Jan 22, 2007
No time line for this, they have some internal proceedings to carry forward before accepting or stamping visa's. but normally it takes less time for business visa's and more time for immigration and student visa's