+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How much time it will take to get answer for spouse Visa after Biometrics??

AshaKrish

Oct 23, 2019
And in which IRCC center your Files is?? Do you know? Becoz it depends on how we present file they reply Some Take btw 20days and some 1 to 2month or more than that
I have applied on September 30th,biometrics done on October 3rd,I got my medical request on October 15th,Medical passed on October 19th after that no updates.I have applied from Bangalore,India.
The processing time shown on cic site is 8 weeks,mine is already 5+ weeks now.I think the time shown in cic site is reliable.I am waiting for the processing time to complete, if I don’t get any updates until then,I will make an Enquiry through web form.

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
I have applied on September 30th,biometrics done on October 3rd,I got my medical request on October 15th,Medical passed on October 19th after that no updates.I have applied from Bangalore,India.
The processing time shown on cic site is 8 weeks,mine is already 5+ weeks now.I think the time shown in cic site is reliable.I am waiting for the processing time to complete, if I don’t get any updates until then,I will make an Enquiry through web form.

Ok mine was showed 7week after 5days of registration its showing 8week so i am expecting it to be 7week now 3rd week will start and my Work will be finished i guess by 4th week

AshaKrish

Oct 23, 2019
Thank you!Yes in Bangalore.I submitted application on September 30th and Biometrics on October 3rd.Its been almost seven weeks.

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Thank you!Yes in Bangalore.I submitted application on September 30th and Biometrics on October 3rd.Its been almost seven weeks.
So they are working according to there process time shown on CIC Site so when you are planning to fly? And which province ?

AshaKrish

Oct 23, 2019
Congratulations Dear file was in IRCC Banglore right? How much total time it took ?
So they are working according to there process time shown on CIC Site so when you are planning to fly? And which province ?
Second week of December to Ontario.
I think the time shown in the site is reliable.Those who get approved early are lucky though

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019

Second week of December to Ontario.
I think the time shown in the site is reliable.Those who get approved early are lucky though
Yes exactly

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Guys We got medical request for my wife’s work permit today. We are in 7th week. Applied on September 17, biometric done on 20. I guess its a good sign. What you think ?